What did you do to your R18 today?

I am a bit surprised how perfectly well those mufflers work visually on a bagger. Amazing but they fit the style of the bagger perfectly. I would have never though so
Yup, I was surprised as well. They sound so good. When your not ripping the throttle they are not that bad. When you get after it, they have presence.

New motor plates! Klaus Brummell made them for me and he was great to work with and the final product is awesome!

Attachments

• 97B9B408-1580-4B5D-B76B-36138396A4A8.jpeg
    97B9B408-1580-4B5D-B76B-36138396A4A8.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 59
  • B7B61CB1-F952-41A5-9644-30739111E1D1.jpeg
    B7B61CB1-F952-41A5-9644-30739111E1D1.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 59
  • AA26710C-D50D-48DC-8435-941C5CC65195.jpeg
    AA26710C-D50D-48DC-8435-941C5CC65195.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 59
Yes, I keep it clean. I polished it and ceramic coated it. I also use a ceramic maintenance paste that I think keeps it looking great.

I finally got around to installing my Bren Tune. I bought it as part of the group buy and it's been sitting on my workbench since last February. I hadn't even opened the box until a couple of days ago. Honestly, it was a PITA to go through all the uploading/downloading/emailing. Part of the problem is I'm a Mac guy and it's been 20+ years since I used a PC. Using a Windows based laptop was very frustrating. BT Moto did their part but I still found the whole process to be more cumbersome than necessary.

I also recently bought a sissy bar/luggage rack combo from Roadstyler in Europe. I installed it last week and I'm very pleased with the fit, finish and look. Dealing with Roadstyler was excellent. Great communication and the product shipped earlier than promised and was well packaged. Highly recommend them.

tempImage8x7Adi.png

I added straight bars To my bike. The turn signals now hit the tank so I plan to install micro lights.

Attachments

• F7DB407E-9EDC-4296-9052-E468A7F15994.jpeg
    F7DB407E-9EDC-4296-9052-E468A7F15994.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 44
  • 5DD90655-E26D-471A-81E4-A83287ADE963.jpeg
    5DD90655-E26D-471A-81E4-A83287ADE963.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 44
Kuryakyn IIRC. Let check my records and I''ll get you the details.

No blurring at all. Rock solid. Once set they stay put. Minimalist size with a very useable rear view plus I think they compliment the art deco/aero style of the bike. I'm very happy with them.

Well this is long overdue but I finally got my lazy ass going and took pictures. I’ll try and rattle off the mods that have been done. If anyone cares and has questions I’m more than happy to answer.

wunderlich rear crash bars
wunderlich front turn signals
wunderlich shift/brake extender heads
wunderlich front axle sliders
BMW option 719 seat
RSD rear/front brake cylinder covers, head covers, and front brake/clutch levers
BMW front crash bars painted black
brentune
Roughcraft exhaust
DNA stage 2 air filter/housing
7 jurock windshield
stripped almost every bolt and painted with black acrylic paint
Tank emblems but can’t remember where I got those fromView attachment 8502View attachment 8503

View attachment 8499View attachment 8500View attachment 8501View attachment 8494View attachment 8495
Very nice - super clean. Except, it is not a good idea to use short exhausts with hard bags. They will get toasted on a long ride.

Well this is long overdue but I finally got my lazy ass going and took pictures. I’ll try and rattle off the mods that have been done. If anyone cares and has questions I’m more than happy to answer.

wunderlich rear crash bars
wunderlich front turn signals
wunderlich shift/brake extender heads
wunderlich front axle sliders
BMW option 719 seat
RSD rear/front brake cylinder covers, head covers, and front brake/clutch levers
BMW front crash bars painted black
brentune
Roughcraft exhaust
DNA stage 2 air filter/housing
7 jurock windshield
stripped almost every bolt and painted with black acrylic paint
Tank emblems but can’t remember where I got those fromView attachment 8502View attachment 8503

View attachment 8499View attachment 8500View attachment 8501View attachment 8494View attachment 8495
That is a very nice looking bike!

I finally got around to installing my Bren Tune. I bought it as part of the group buy and it's been sitting on my workbench since last February. I hadn't even opened the box until a couple of days ago. Honestly, it was a PITA to go through all the uploading/downloading/emailing. Part of the problem is I'm a Mac guy and it's been 20+ years since I used a PC. Using a Windows based laptop was very frustrating. BT Moto did their part but I still found the whole process to be more cumbersome than necessary.

I also recently bought a sissy bar/luggage rack combo from Roadstyler in Europe. I installed it last week and I'm very pleased with the fit, finish and look. Dealing with Roadstyler was excellent. Great communication and the product shipped earlier than promised and was well packaged. Highly recommend them.

View attachment 8535
Hi, so I see that's a Classic. Do you need to buy anything else from the backrest in order to have it installed on the Classic which comes with OEM bags, like set of screws or something?

Hi, so I see that's a Classic. Do you need to buy anything else from the backrest in order to have it installed on the Classic which comes with OEM bags, like set of screws or something?
Nope. Everything you need comes with the backrest. It takes a bit of coordination to get all the nuts started. Highly recommend a second set of hands.

Back