Motorrad Color Updates for 2022

I'm probably in the minority since I don't have any desire to to do anything to the bike other than what I've done by installing the Roland Sands head trim thing. Is the main item that people are upset about the third party exhaust to replace the fish-tail on the FEs? Or is it more of a general thing? Maybe it's just me, but not having a full selection of mirror options, for example, out of the gate, isn't something that I lose sleep over.

We'll, it's a minority it two then. Other than the removal of the passenger seat and pegs, I have no desire to add anything to, or change anything on, my R18.

Does anyone know when is going to be available the 2021 Catalogue for R18FE accessories at the USA? I am specifically looking for new handlebars (ape hanger) and their respective cables and lines

1630964843712.png
This ape could use some,LOL!
Different strokes for different folks...
Some folks are even taking off the fenderso_O

Regards,Tom

Ape Hangers on a BMW, even though they show them on an R1800..................................IMHO, totally blasphemous :rolleyes:

Talk about ruining the handling.
Please explain how changing the handle bars actually affects the handling?
Riding position yes.
Does putting a chrome chain steering wheel on a 57 Chevy affect the handling?

Me too !
When ordering mine, I insisted to have a white one ( beige in fact).
They asked for me, but it was impossible.
Impossible? I had the dealers paint mine the colours I wanted. Not free of course but having paid out that amount of money I didn't want something a colour I wasn't fond of.

Attachments

• My R18.jpeg
    My R18.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
I wanted the bike fully painted before assembly, including the châssis.
Like the one on the pic.
Very easy to do during the building process, of course at additionnal cost.
This is a very classic color for bmw.
Doing that after delivery needs to dismantle completely the bike.
Cost and loss of garantee aside, it's safer to keep it in original condition.

fa5b53be9fbd514e307c670b8e609919.jpg

Back