Maintenance Mate tool (UK owners probably)

Rufus

Site Supporter
My annual service is due soon and the service icon will need clearing. Already aware of the GS-911 tool which is quite expensive but while looking online at prices a moment ago I came across this product that I’ve not seen before. Picture below.

It’s being sold by a very reputable independent BMW parts supplier Motorworks in Holmfirth. £79.99.

Anyone used this? Is it as easy to use as the write up suggests? Tempted to get one. MTIA.
IMG_1692.jpeg

Nope, never heard of it but then again, I have not researched for these kind of tools as my service gets done by the shop. Hopefully someone will comeback with an answer.

Yea thanks Anibal. For lots of reasons I’ve gone back down to one bike so my R18 hasn’t done that many miles since last service. I’ve decided this is a keeper and intend to do the routine stuff myself when it’s needed rather than just by time elapsed. This gadget (I believe) doesn’t need anything else to work, like Apps, computers or android phones etc you just plug it in and press a few buttons. I will get in touch with them one of the days and suss out exactly what it does, then decide. I think it’s just a re-set device nothing else but that sounds just what I want. My service light will need doing in about 4 weeks or so.

Good stuff. May invest on this and have it ready for when my service plan expires and I start doing the service myself. Good shout.

Looks to be packaged/branded by Healtech. They do servo eliminators and fuse blocks. They're decent manufacturers. I am running Motoscan on Android which is simple to use.

Interesting ... and I like the built in cable extension ... If you decide to go that route let us know please ... I went the 911 route and I really like it, but you are correct ... not exactly cheap ... and I also do all my own wrenching.

Back