What did you do to your R18 today?

Dual convex mirrors and Ciros big-ass cup holder... sorry didnt take any after shots but the convex mirrors were a really easy job lolIMG_6688.jpeg
IMG_6689.jpeg
IMG_6684.jpeg

Used a 1.25" bi-metal hole saw with a 10" extension rod and a drill to drill out the exhaust baffles on the stock exhaust. Bike sounds considerably throatier and deeper when revved. Such an easy mod to do without spending 2 grand on an entirely new exhaust system
On the fishtails or the straight mufflers?

I've stripped the bike off. No bags, no windshield, no passenger seat. I think it looks great like this. The bike does really well in and out the city. Amazing weather in Houston today. I'm glad I had a chance to get out there.

Ft2oXeuXoAcUdZQ

Last week or so.. Added the Big Ass Cup Holder. Was using the ram mount cup holder, but it really only liked can diameter things, and tended to get tippy with anything taller than a 20oz bottle. Also got a Saddlemen CD3600 for trips that include a hotel vs the dry bag for camping.
image1.jpegimage0.jpeg

Any more pictures of the bag? Hows it mounted?
It has a sleeve on the back with bars you set to fit your sissy bar. The other sleeve that goes up and down is velcro and you set it to the height it needs to rest at if you don't have a luggage rack (I have the Roadstyler sissy bar and luggage rack, so won't use the vertical support). The bars on the outside have like 4 slots per side to get the snug with various shapes/sizes of sissy bars. There's also a security clip at the very bottom that you can attach below the sissy bar ring/rest to make sure there's no way it can move upward. Once you get it set to your size, it takes about 30 seconds to put on/take off.

Main bag is 39 liters, removable roll top is 16 liters. Comes with removable backpacks straps and a shoulder strap.

Had it on a wishlist since like October, and finally saw it drop to $230 shipped, so pulled the trigger for rally season.
image0.jpeg

It has a sleeve on the back with bars you set to fit your sissy bar. The other sleeve that goes up and down is velcro and you set it to the height it needs to rest at if you don't have a luggage rack (I have the Roadstyler sissy bar and luggage rack, so won't use the vertical support). The bars on the outside have like 4 slots per side to get the snug with various shapes/sizes of sissy bars. There's also a security clip at the very bottom that you can attach below the sissy bar ring/rest to make sure there's no way it can move upward. Once you get it set to your size, it takes about 30 seconds to put on/take off.

Main bag is 39 liters, removable roll top is 16 liters. Comes with removable backpacks straps and a shoulder strap.

Had it on a wishlist since like October, and finally saw it drop to $230 shipped, so pulled the trigger for rally season.
View attachment 9699
Thank you

Back