What cell phone fits in the phone holder?

My previous phone was the iPhone 12 pro max. They are identical in size, but the camera on the back is about a 16th of an inch differently sized, so I could not use the same case.

Exactly! When I downloaded the app on my phone and linked it to the infotainment system, I THOUGHT the display would be just like a Garmin, showing me an actual map. Disappointed to see that it was only turn-by-turn directions. If there was an easy way to mount a Nav VI on the handlebars, I would consider it.
Wait, you have no maps displayed on the 10" screen ? I've got the B and I get maps on the screen once I download them onto the phone via the BM Connected app - that didn't happen / work for you ?

My 13 Pro Max fits without a case but I’ve not ridden with the phone in there. I know when I had my m4 there was a guy 3D printing a different holder for inside the armrest as bigger phones wouldn’t fit in the wireless changing cradle. Maybe someone has the facility to do similar on here?

I like the ideal of using a dremel to clear those tabs off the back. Had though about taking advantage of the cavern underneath. Might just do a cradle ectomy.

Google Pixel 7 Pro [6.4" x 3.0" x 0.3"]: Any R18 owners know if the Pixel 7 Pro fits within the R18 B/TC smart-phone compartment? R18 B Owners manual states 6.4"(162mm) | 3.1" (78mm) | 0.35" (8.8mm). I cracked my Motorola RAZR and it is a ridiculous price to repair (more than a new purchase..)

I just got the iPhone 14 Pro Max and it does not fit. The plastic brackets at the back of the compartment are about to about to get removed.

I just got the iPhone 14 Pro Max and it does not fit. The plastic brackets at the back of the compartment are about to about to get removed.
My 13 Pro Max fits fine. The 14 is the same height, narrower and only 0.2mm thicker looking at dimensions so it makes no sense that it doesn’t fit? Or do you have a case fitted?

My 13 Pro Max fits fine. The 14 is the same height, narrower and only 0.2mm thicker looking at dimensions so it makes no sense that it doesn’t fit? Or do you have a case fitted?
I have a slim-line case around the phone. Would like to take the case off but had single drop on a previous phone (in a restaurant parking lot) and badly damaged it.

Could some body tell me what type of plug you need to attach a phone to the R18TC. My phone uses the USB-C but what does the other end need to be.

Don't tell me to look at the bike, it's not here yet, being shipped from Sturgis..

Thanks

Google Pixel 7 Pro [6.4" x 3.0" x 0.3"]: Any R18 owners know if the Pixel 7 Pro fits within the R18 B/TC smart-phone compartment? R18 B Owners manual states 6.4"(162mm) | 3.1" (78mm) | 0.35" (8.8mm). I cracked my Motorola RAZR and it is a ridiculous price to repair (more than a new purchase..)

Google Pixel 7 (not the Pixel 7 Pro) without a protective case fits within the phone cradle; however, it's a little tricky connecting the USB connector....

Any forum B/TC members thinking about removing or selling the phone cradle within their TC/B; if so, I would be interested in purchasing it, I'm working on converting the phone compartment to a wireless phone charger. This of course will require the underside to be altered highly with a Dremel and was looking to have a backup while I figure out the electronics.

I started to prototype the concept, which can charge my job iPhone and my Google Pixel 7 thus far; however, the electronics aren't well protected against moisture and such. So I'm now focusing on a waterproof enclosure for the electronics & EMF pad.

If so, feel free to message me directly.

Back