TC Auxiliary Light & Wind Fairing Winglet DIY Model-B Installation

• Thread starter Deleted member 1618
  • Start date
Sorry... No TFT icon; for whatever reason, I'm not able to activate the existing Auxiliary Light's wiring harness with the mode button like others. (Believe me.. I've taken my fairing apart many times to rewire it, based on other successful attempts by others who on the forum... I'm convinced I need a GS911 to set or toggle a bit to activate it)

I had to go simple old school, using a single latched switch as shown in the picture below, where I used the 12 V Accessories Dash Socket to power my lights.

Screenshot_20240626-154847.png

Sorry... No TFT icon; for whatever reason, I'm not able to activate the existing Auxiliary Light's wiring harness with the mode button like others. (Believe me.. I've taken my fairing apart many times to rewire it, based on other successful attempts by others who on the forum... I'm convinced I need a GS911 to set or toggle a bit to activate it)

I had to go simple old school, using a single latched switch as shown in the picture below, where I used the 12 V Accessories Dash Socket to power my lights.

Yes I remember all that. I’m just giving you a hard time :-D

Back