So...the R18 bagger

Frank Bullitt

I got a classic only 2 months ago. Love it, the engine is a peach and it is just everything I wanted in a bike.

Was out with buddies last night and one has the HD revival and it made me want a bagger with speakers...I check craiglist of the dealership I got mine from...low and behold, there is a demo bagger for 28 with all of what I want on it.

I was already debating getting a second bike for fun...but I am now thinking of this.

Should I?

I got a classic only 2 months ago. Love it, the engine is a peach and it is just everything I wanted in a bike.

Was out with buddies last night and one has the HD revival and it made me want a bagger with speakers...I check craiglist of the dealership I got mine from...low and behold, there is a demo bagger for 28 with all of what I want on it.

I was already debating getting a second bike for fun...but I am now thinking of this.

Should I?
I can’t see why you would want the two although there are one or two on here who have two or three R18’s. Ride the bagger and if it delivers what you are looking for, exchange the Classic.

Should I?
28k eh?

Should I?
Screw 28k, I don't know where you are, but a member is selling a TC on Herr. BMW of Jax (Jacksonville Florida) has a all black Bagger marked down to 23K, and Adam Chandler just bought one for less, if I recall. There should be several deals out there for way less then 23k, unless you are talking the TC, if so 23k, is a great deal.

Screw 28k, I don't know where you are, but a member is selling a TC on Herr. BMW of Jax (Jacksonville Florida) has a all black Bagger marked down to 23K, and Adam Chandler just bought one for less, if I recall. There should be several deals out there for way less then 23k, unless you are talking the TC, if so 23k, is a great deal.
I am based in Canada. With the exchange it is about the same price.

https://www.autotrader.ca/a/bmw/r 1...ShowCpo&ncse=no&orup=1_1_1&pc=J7N 1P3&sprx=-2

Not sure what province you're in but this is in Montreal.

In USA news, I overpaid for my Bagger. Paid $20K, could have paid $19,500 for a non first edition and low and behold, had I waited just one month:

ph3QTYl.png

Should I?
DO IT do not think about it

Frank, you can get a new R18B right now for $21,000 at CycleWerks of Barrington. They ship but maybe not to Canada.

Back