RocPete
New member
In this world of AI half-answers, I’m hoping to find definitive facts (please) from human beings. Ideally someone with a Roctane that put on BMWs accessory beach bars.
Does the BMW beach bar fit in the bar clamp of the Roctane (spline issues?)
Does the BMW beach bar require a new wiring harness or is the longer one already on the Roctane adequate?
I know it needs new brake lines and that’s fine.
Anything else I should know?
Just got the bike and the reach is just too far.
Thanks!
Does the BMW beach bar fit in the bar clamp of the Roctane (spline issues?)
Does the BMW beach bar require a new wiring harness or is the longer one already on the Roctane adequate?
I know it needs new brake lines and that’s fine.
Anything else I should know?
Just got the bike and the reach is just too far.
Thanks!



