Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.
I did mine this morning. The hot glue BMW used is pretty stout. Make sure you thoroughly heat up the OEM mirror and chrome bezel and slowly pry it off. I used 2 minute slow set hot glue and warmed the convex mirrors up on a heating pad to extend the working time.
I did mine this morning. The hot glue BMW used is pretty stout. Make sure you thoroughly heat up the OEM mirror and chrome bezel and slowly pry it off. I used 2 minute slow set hot glue and warmed the convex mirrors up on a heating pad to extend the working time.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.