How Much Did You Pay For Your First Service?

£320.00 for first annual service with 2800 miles on the bike. Feels a bit steep. Service at Halliwell Jones, Chester who are the local BMW Motorrad dealers.
Service agent said there was an extra task they would be carrying out as part of the service and something I would not be charged for. I think it was greasing of the spline and shaft as part of a BMW service upgrade. (The service agent insisted it wasn't a recall but something BMW felt needed to be done.)

£326 including tax at 7000 miles on 29/10/2021. Service at Williams Manchester UK.. It is due for a service now on date basis but I have not used it much this year due to riding other bikes. About 12,000 miles on it so far.

Servicing
Any one close to "Hull" uk I can highly reccomend Steve at Rainbow workshops at Brough , 30 years at Rainbow Bmw
The only guy I woold trust 100% and very competative on his servicing
Rides 1150gs R1100s etc
Ph 07535434341
Unfortionatly, he's too for away from me now but may make the long journey if i cant find snyone close toBuxton Drrbyshire .

Last edited:
$523 in BMW Motorcycles of Miami. To top it off, they left the drain plug finger tight so when I got back from dinner there was a small oil puddle under my bike. Since it was after hours, I nuked them via email to BMW Motorrad USA and updated my google review lol.

$523 in BMW Motorcycles of Miami. To top it off, they left the drain plug finger tight so when I got back from dinner there was a small oil puddle under my bike. Since it was after hours, I nuked them via email to BMW Motorrad USA and updated my google review lol.
Wow! .. I am speechless

I got a quote at $425 with tax. Seems a little high?
For fun ask them how much for the 6000-mile service. I was quoted USD $1050 by San Diego BMW. The dealership in Temecula was unable to give me a price. I ended up doing it at BMW Motorcycles of Escondido
for under $600. Back to your question SD BMW did the 600 miles for $350.

Just did the first service today @ 1000 klms $249.00 AUD capped by BMW AUS.
I forgot to tell them not to wash the bike when I left it, I spent 4 hrs yesterday detailing and polishing it and I didn't think they would wash a pristine bike. Then I didn't look closely enough before I left when I picked it up, on the way home realised that whoever cleaned the bike sprayed some sort of cleaner on the TFT and then tried to rub it off, they have also put a slight "nick" on the handlebar just to the left of the brake lever which now catches the sun and that's all I can see every time I look at the handlebar. I know it's minor but that's not the point.

tempImagebN5yeo.pngtempImageQrVXEw.png

Back