Freedom 4.5" Exhaust

Freedom 4.5in exhaust with BugBike no cat headers. I love the sound and the compliments I get associated with it. Freedom Performance exhaust with their tips were too short to me. Added some chrome diesel truck exhaust tips to extend the past the saddle bags.
Is the BugBike headers the same geometry as the oem headers? I am assuming it is because you slipped on Freedom exhaust on it….

Thanks!

Agreed ... i really like mine as well.
Well documented that the quality of steel and chrome etc on these are junk. Much information can be found online. I work for BMW Motorrad and our group also has two very large Harley dealerships. These are considered the poor man’s exhaust for a reason and add no value to a bike. You only bought it because it was cheap. Freedom exhaust is a true joke to any insider anywhere. Ignorance is bliss though so enjoy

Last edited:
Well documented that the quality of steel and chrome etc on these are junk. Much information can be found online. I work for BMW Motorrad and our group also has two very large Harley dealerships. These are considered the poor man’s exhaust for a reason and add no value to a bike. You only bought it because it was cheap. Freedom exhaust is a true joke to any insider anywhere. Ignorance is bliss though so enjoy

1. You don't get the privilege of telling me why I bought anything, so F* off on that front.
2. Other than yelp reviews which can be easily manipulated, give us some actual sources for your claims.
3. You don't "work for BMW Motorrad" if your company group also has Harley dealerships. More than likely, you work for a privately owned motorsports company that divests itself by owning several different dealerships that sell various brands. When you lie or exaggerate the truth, you automatically have zero credibility.
4. Johnny Cash didn't like hyperbole.

1. You don't get the privilege of telling me why I bought anything, so F* off on that front.
2. Other than yelp reviews which can be easily manipulated, give us some actual sources for your claims.
3. You don't "work for BMW Motorrad" if your company group also has Harley dealerships. More than likely, you work for a privately owned motorsports company that divests itself by owning several different dealerships that sell various brands. When you lie or exaggerate the truth, you automatically have zero credibility.
4. Johnny Cash didn't like hyperbole.
“Well that’s like…your opinion Man “ Jeffrey Lebowski

Who are you to claim to know my reasons for me choosing these slip ons ... I don't care who you work for ... you don't know me and I don't know you! So kindly keep your speculations about me to yourself!

Who are you to claim to know my reasons for me choosing these slip ons ... I don't care who you work for ... you don't know me and I don't know you! So kindly keep your speculations about me to yourself!
Everyone makes mistakes. Don’t be butt hurt. Now you know. A polite “thank you” is all that’s really appropriate

WTF? ... you unbelievable delusional person actually think that? ... well actually there is a couple more like you on this forum ... maybe you all could get together and stroke each other => probably epic in your mind!
Everybody has the right to pick whatever accessories one wants for their ride ... I like some ... I can't understand why even somebody want to consider others ... but in any case it is individual and that is what it is all about ... full stop.
Who the hell are you to try and impose your standard on anybody and even evaluate my motives or reasons ... I am certain if this conversation would have happened in person you would have been a whole lot more choice-full in your words.

WTF? ... you unbelievable delusional person actually think that? ... well actually there is a couple more like you on this forum ... maybe you all could get together and stroke each other => probably epic in your mind!
Everybody has the right to pick whatever accessories one wants for their ride ... I like some ... I can't understand why even somebody want to consider others ... but in any case it is individual and that is what it is all about ... full stop.
Who the hell are you to try and impose your standard on anybody and even evaluate my motives or reasons ... I am certain if this conversation would have happened in person you would have been a whole lot more choice-full in your words.
You’re fun big guy. I love the passion lol Keep it coming

You’re fun big guy. I love the passion lol Keep it coming
And a very heart felt "Schwäbischen Salut" to you my friend ;)

... and I do apologize for the delayed response ... I was busy trying to figure out how many bugs I can splat with my windshield ... a concept that might be foreign to you.

Edit: PS: ... and enjoying the f..k out of the sound and performance of my 'Freedom' slip ons

Last edited:
Back