Freedom 4.5" Exhaust

And a very heart felt "Schwäbischen Salut" to you my friend ;)

... and I do apologize for the delayed response ... I was busy trying to figure out how many bugs I can splat with my windshield ... a concept that might be foreign to you.

Edit: PS: ... and enjoying the f..k out of the sound and performance of my 'Freedom' slip ons
I would never think about how many bugs I could splat on my windshield because I don’t have one nor am I a functional idiot. You’re such a good girl…P.S. mine don’t slip on. They go all the way back from the head and they weigh 4 lbs 👌

Last edited:
I would never think about how many bugs I could splat on my windshield because I don’t have one nor am I a functional idiot. You’re such a good girl…P.S. mine don’t slip on. They go all the way back from the head and they weigh 4 lbs 👌
I never claimed that you are 'functional' ...

Well documented that the quality of steel and chrome etc on these are junk. Much information can be found online. I work for BMW Motorrad and our group also has two very large Harley dealerships. These are considered the poor man’s exhaust for a reason and add no value to a bike. You only bought it because it was cheap. Freedom exhaust is a true joke to any insider anywhere. Ignorance is bliss though so enjoy
I don't want to get in this argument, but just a comment. I have the original fishtails on my 2021 R18 FE. I wanted to get the exhaust slip ons I see on the 2022's and 2023's. The reason some people go aftermarket is the price of the OEM parts. BMW wants $1600 per side for those OEM exhausts., 3200 total. I really want them, but that seems over the top to me.

Aren’t the V and Hines about 900 chrome or black? That’s where I started and I loved the sound and look etc.

I don't want to get in this argument, but just a comment. I have the original fishtails on my 2021 R18 FE. I wanted to get the exhaust slip ons I see on the 2022's and 2023's. The reason some people go aftermarket is the price of the OEM parts. BMW wants $1600 per side for those OEM exhausts., 3200 total. I really want them, but that seems over the top to me.
would you be interested in the original OEM exhausts of the R18 B 2022?

Back