Engine/crash bars

I discovered ROADSTYLER ACCESSORIES after I had put the Wunderlich on my bike. Roadstyler is a small Polish family company and their products are first rate. They FED EX orders and mine have arrived in about 8-10 days. THEIR PRODUCTS ARE FIRST RATE ALONG WITH THEIR PRICES!! Here is a link to their BMW products. https://www.roadstyler.com/en/product-category/bmw-en/bmw-r18-en/
fRONT ENGINME GUARD 519 ZLOTY ($137.71 usd!!)
rEAR ENGINE GUARD *(pERFECT FIT. bEAUTIFUL HEAVY CHROME), 450 ZLOTY, ($105.74 USD) i USED pAYpAL FOR SOME AND cREDIT CARD FOR OTHER PURCHASES. THEY ANSWER THEIR EMAIL EVERY TIME!

Has anyone bought the Ebay engine guards? Good, bad, quality, fit, finish.
Any feedback appreciated.
I like the shape and curves much better than the BMW ones.
I discovered ROADSTYLER ACCESSORIES after I had put the Wunderlich on my bike. Roadstyler is a small Polish family company and their products are first rate. They FED EX orders and mine have arrived in about 8-10 days. THEIR PRODUCTS ARE FIRST RATE ALONG WITH THEIR PRICES!! Here is a link to their BMW products. https://www.roadstyler.com/en/product-category/bmw-en/bmw-r18-en/
rEAR ENGINE GUARD *(pERFECT FIT. bEAUTIFUL HEAVY CHROME), 450 ZLOTY, ($105.74 USD) i USED pAYpAL FOR SOME AND cREDIT CARD FOR OTHER PURCHASES. THEY ANSWER THEIR EMAIL EVERY TI

rEAR ENGINE GUARD *(pERFECT FIT. bEAUTIFUL HEAVY CHROME), 450 ZLOTY, ($105.74 USD) i USED pAYpAL FOR SOME AND cREDIT CARD FOR OTHER PURCHASES. THEY ANSWER THEIR EMAIL EVERY TI

They are. Produced and designed by them. They also make crash bars for the back

I'm brand new here so I'm sorry for being stupid. Where was it proved that Road Styler produces the engine bars for BMW? I'm happy to buy them but wanted an OEM R18 modification versus aftermarket stuff. the site looks very amateur for being the BMW supplier for engine bars.

They just look completely different:

GMPBMWR18.jpg

and here's OEM:
SierraBMWR18EngineProtectionBar_2048x2048.jpg

I set up an account at MyBMW. While surfing around I saw the $259 price. Originally I wanted to buy the R18B, but knew I would want to add the engine protection bars among other things.

Roadstyler for the win
Thanks for the advise. Today I ordered the Roadstyler after talking to my BMW dealer, who could not give a valuable answer for the leadtime of delivery for the BMW stock crash bar. Roadstyler estimates 5 weeks for production and 1 week for delivery.

Took me a year and three days to get an OEM set ordered and sent through A&S BMW in California, delivery is expected tomorrow by UPS.

I never heard of protection bars for the rear of the bike. Picture please.

I'm not even sure about front crash bars. I get the concept but it's been decades since I dropped a bike. But rear crash bars too? How about training wheels?
It’s decoration for the bags.

It looks like that rear crash guard may augment the passenger leg support features to a degree, profile defines protected space similar to that created by cylinder heads for rider feet.

I agree rear crash bars are pointless to most of us and are decoration. In fact, I think Wunderlich's rear crash bars are gorgeous and wrap around the boxes. I won't be ordering them but that's how you do a rear bar:

18120000-Wunderlich-Saddlebag-Bars-Chrome-02_640x427.jpg
18120000-Wunderlich-Saddlebag-Bars-Chrome-03_640x427.jpg

I like how they wrap around the full bag.

My question on the Hornig. Anyone actually use the rubber foot rests on the highway? Feedback?
They came with mine (Yes I have the Horning) but I've never used them. I can't see me putting my feet up on the bars. Most of my rides are small back country roads where it's not unusual that I need to put my feet down quickly. I know I'm not helping you very much.

Back