Drive Shaft Illumination

We need to call in "the wolf"; actually BlackDog to meditate on a couple of these threads...
We could indeed definitely use Black Dog's kindness and sensitivity on this matter... ;) To quote Robin William's character from the film Good Morning Vietnam: Calboy "... you're in more need of a blowjob than any [sic, deletion] man in history".

And I just can't resist, but Calboy if you were anywhere near as educated as you pretend to be you would understand the truth in the very simple post by Kate_Brett above. Beauty is entirely subjective. Period. Philosophers with more intelligence in their toe fungus than you have demonstrated, have really put this to rest.

WAIT!!! One more! Let me get my .000002 cents in on the topic.

My thoughts? Clearly Wunderlich thinks there's a market out there for this product, otherwise they wouldn't be selling it.

Also, if someone were to put a candy cane stripe down their propeller shaft with this light...man! Wow! That would be cool!

I would NEVER do it to my bike, but I'm never one to yuck anyone else's yum.

That's all I have to say.

Mike

oh, hold on there a minute partner. I have a thought, let’s do a R 18 with a barbershop motif. Then we would put on the Candy stripe on the shaft drive but we make it so it’s like a barber pole that spins around. and then again, maybe that’s what you meant.

oh, hold on there a minute partner. I have a thought, let’s do a R 18 with a barbershop motif. Then we would put on the Candy stripe on the shaft drive but we make it so it’s like a barber pole that spins around. and then again, maybe that’s what you meant.
giphy.gif
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Mike

Back