• Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
  • A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Customs R18

  • <i class="fa--xf fal fa-check "><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" role="img" aria-hidden="true" ><use href="/data/local/icons/light.svg?v=1789222567#check"></use></svg></i> Discussion starter Discussion starter R2K
  • Start date Start date
I would love to build up another First Edition with the LMC rear fender, seat pan and seat with a ROCTANE headlight/speedometer...
I would love to buy mine again from new and the Magic Motorcycle Fairy tell me that I’ve just won $20k from BMW to customise mine… RSD everywhere in a Candy Apple Red with the factory Black Chrome exhaust decatted, debaffled and tuned after other engine mods.
I’d stick to the same Diamond stitch seat look, but most probably do a Bobber with the same bags that I have (custom rear fender, of course).
In the meantime I’ll just keep knocking on Aliexpress’s door 😜😉🤣🤔
 
And for just 2 pieces of simple pipe ... total rip-off.

A much more involved exhaust setup like Freedom Performance is probably half of that.
I agree. But I do get it with the high prices for the most part. It's not like their doing a high production run, and, welding and bending equipment and steel and chroming is all costly. But all I'm wanting is a simple 2 bend mid length exhaust like that and something that doesn't look like I attempted to make it myself in my garage. I figured China or somebody would have come up with something like that in the 600-1000k price range by now
 
Is this what you're looking for? I bought a set and haven't even opened the box as I prefer the longer length of the Freedom pipes afterall (was a knee-jerk purchase).

I'd happily sell them to you for cost if you're in North America.

1790355893096.png
 
Is this what you're looking for? I bought a set and haven't even opened the box as I prefer the longer length of the Freedom pipes afterall (was a knee-jerk purchase).

I'd happily sell them to you for cost if you're in North America.

View attachment 22565
Unfortunately no, it's the unstreamlined transition from the stock header to the slip on that looks so badgered to me. Otherwise I would certainly take you up on that. I do appreciate it though👍
 
  • Like
Reactions: LBV
Back
Top