BT Moto...the customer is always wrong!

Did Enzo end up resolving the issue and end up with a tune is the question?

If things were worked out there was no reason to take a shit here.

3 reasons to think before speaking
1) Does it need to be said?

2) Who will it hurt?

3 )What will I gain?

maybe it's not about the tune? Go read the initial post again. He's upset about how he was treated.

Three counterpoints.

1. I've never said Enzo stole anything. In fact I worded my comments carefully to avoid just that. I spoke generically on purpose.
2. By your definition of a lie every undercover law enforcement operation is perpetrated by liars.
3. I've never met Enzo either which is why I specifically said he may be a great guy that just fumbled this event.

OTOH, you seem willing to throw BT under the bus despite them having proof of their side of the story. Why don't they get the same benefit of the doubt you're willing to give Enzo?
Also,sad to have a billing complaint destroy the BT tuner product.

To keep the story short,here is what happened with me.
After getting the BT tuner and sending the questions back on Christmas eve I got the tune back on Christmas day.
Great Company!

Three counterpoints.

1. I've never said Enzo stole anything. In fact I worded my comments carefully to avoid just that. I spoke generically on purpose.
2. By your definition of a lie every undercover law enforcement operation is perpetrated by liars.
3. I've never met Enzo either which is why I specifically said he may be a great guy that just fumbled this event.

OTOH, you seem willing to throw BT under the bus despite them having proof of their side of the story. Why don't they get the same benefit of the doubt you're willing to give Enzo?
1) Agreed, you never said Enzo stole from BT. You did, however, create a hypothetical situation wherein you've been stolen from and use that as justification for deception.
2) yup. Those would be lies.
3) I'm siding with a forum member. I don't believe that I've thrown BT under the bus.

maybe it's not about the tune? Go read the initial post again. He's upset about how he was treated.
I did read it.
All I want to know is why start a shit storm if he settled the issue and ended up with the tune?

1) Agreed, you never said Enzo stole from BT. You did, however, create a hypothetical situation wherein you've been stolen from and use that as justification for deception.
3) I'm siding with a forum member. I don't believe that I've thrown BT under the bus.
Did you send your tuner back?

Okay. Fair enough. We're going in circles. Let's agree to disagree. Enjoy your day. Seriously. That's not a backhanded compliment. Cheers.

Ok. Have we talked this through enough? I know I'm done. Starting to feel like couples therapy🤣

Gotta leave on a positive note: The tune, by all accounts, is a worthwhile performance modification. I have not encountered a single negative, or even meh, review. Further, BT provides timely and attentive customer care which is manifest by their many repeat customers. On a personal note, I was pleased to see the donation BT gave to this site and am sure that Admin appreciates the support.

now let's move on

I thought I had seen this on BT's 1st response and in fact I did...BT states that Enzo in the end did pay for the tune after they spoke several times and that the tune was sent to him that day. So, if I read this right...all has been resolved between the 2 parties. It was after that that Enzo posted about his issues with BT. So, it seems that all this has been just us, jabbering back & forth, lol.

so to be clear i understand. you sent your unit back to show solidarity of a forum member who was wronged, but not really wronged bad enough to send his own back and was happy to pay for it again?

i think @enzo5000 should send his back in solidarity for your sacrifice.
Nah, it's that I can't handle the torque and hp gains. The resulting erection would throw me off the saddle. 🤣

Ok. Have we talked this through enough? I know I'm done. Starting to feel like couples therapy🤣

Gotta leave on a positive note: The tune, by all accounts, is a worthwhile performance modification. I have not encountered a single negative, or even meh, review. Further, BT provides timely and attentive customer care which is manifest by their many repeat customers. On a personal note, I was pleased to see the donation BT gave to this site and am sure that Admin appreciates the support.

now let's move on
Thanks for the acknowledgment that BT donated to the site.I saw that awhile back.I will say if I were in a fox hole I would want a loyal guy like you to watch my back(thats a compliment:)).
Now lets find another topic to beat to death,LOL!
Now go have a VodkaTonic on me....

Back