BT Moto ECU Flash Group Buy and Discount!

Order has been placed!!
R18C can you please explain about first service?
Do I need to wait before flashing or I’ll need to flash again? Or? Btw can I flash again if something happened or it’s just one time deal?
Thanks!
Please answer the questions below in this exact format so you can receive the most accurate tuned file back. To do this properly please copy/paste the questions below into your reply and then answer them to the right of the specific question. Do not print this question sheet and write the answers out, they need to be searchable from email.

We do not do any modifications outside of what is listed on our website – custom requirements, custom fueling etc. need to be identified prior to sale. EX: E85 fuel on a Ducati, BMW with a turbo kit, turning off ABS lights or tuning around broken parts, custom drivability changes that aren’t part of the product listing etc.

***IMPORTANT*** If your vehicle has not had the first service done, please have that done and come back. You will need to reset the device via the "RESET" setting in the handheld itself and re-read it and provide the new read after the first service has been completed. If you need to go back to stock in the future, be sure to ready our instructions on how to do that properly.

If you're confused on how to answer these questions, please see this step by step video: CLICK HERE

1) Products paid for (Stage1/Stage2/CARB, etc) -
2) Customer First+Last name for file storage and future reference (no nicknames or emails) -
3) Year -
4) Make -
5) Model -
6) MAP1 Pump Fuel Octane (91/93 etc) and Brand (Shell V-Power recommended) -
7) MAP2 Racing Fuels if applicable
8) Last 7 of Vin# -
9) Full modification engine/transmission mod list (no need for aesthetics, lighting etc) -
10) Any previous tunes on bike from either us or someone else (competitor, ducati upmap and PC5/Bazazz included) -
11) Any fuel controllers (PC5, Bazazz) installed currently -
12) Are your stock O2 sensors all in place -
13) Any check engine light showing on dash (IF THERE ARE ISSUES WE MAY STOP THE PROCESS UNTIL YOU FIX THEM) -
14) Any current drivability issues (IF THERE ARE ISSUES WE MAY STOP THE PROCESS UNTIL YOU FIX THEM) -
15) Any deletions from the electronics (WE CAN ONLY ACCOMMODATE WHAT WE KNOW SO PLEASE ASK ACCORDING TO OUR WEBSITE) -
16) Mileage as of current -
17) Mileage spark plugs were last replaced (every year of 7,500 miles recommended) -
18) What date was the software last updated on (IMPORTANT if not please list and understand this might require mailing in if not in database for a read) -
19) Any other notes or information we should know (Type of racing you do, Second ECU, previously tuned, issues, etc) -
20) Dealer it was ordered from (if applicable) or BT Moto Order / Invoice number (found on receipt) -
21) Device serial number (found on back of device or note in the device info section of our software) -
22) Date and time the ECU was read -
23) Date and time of last dealer visit -
25) Country the bike was purchased -
26) How did you hear about us -
27) Do you want the rev limiter raised (if applicable) -

Please answer the questions below in this exact format so you can receive the most accurate tuned file back. To do this properly please copy/paste the questions below into your reply and then answer them to the right of the specific question. Do not print this question sheet and write the answers out, they need to be searchable from email.

We do not do any modifications outside of what is listed on our website – custom requirements, custom fueling etc. need to be identified prior to sale. EX: E85 fuel on a Ducati, BMW with a turbo kit, turning off ABS lights or tuning around broken parts, custom drivability changes that aren’t part of the product listing etc.

***IMPORTANT*** If your vehicle has not had the first service done, please have that done and come back. You will need to reset the device via the "RESET" setting in the handheld itself and re-read it and provide the new read after the first service has been completed. If you need to go back to stock in the future, be sure to ready our instructions on how to do that properly.

If you're confused on how to answer these questions, please see this step by step video: CLICK HERE

1) Products paid for (Stage1/Stage2/CARB, etc) -
2) Customer First+Last name for file storage and future reference (no nicknames or emails) -
3) Year -
4) Make -
5) Model -
6) MAP1 Pump Fuel Octane (91/93 etc) and Brand (Shell V-Power recommended) -
7) MAP2 Racing Fuels if applicable
8) Last 7 of Vin# -
9) Full modification engine/transmission mod list (no need for aesthetics, lighting etc) -
10) Any previous tunes on bike from either us or someone else (competitor, ducati upmap and PC5/Bazazz included) -
11) Any fuel controllers (PC5, Bazazz) installed currently -
12) Are your stock O2 sensors all in place -
13) Any check engine light showing on dash (IF THERE ARE ISSUES WE MAY STOP THE PROCESS UNTIL YOU FIX THEM) -
14) Any current drivability issues (IF THERE ARE ISSUES WE MAY STOP THE PROCESS UNTIL YOU FIX THEM) -
15) Any deletions from the electronics (WE CAN ONLY ACCOMMODATE WHAT WE KNOW SO PLEASE ASK ACCORDING TO OUR WEBSITE) -
16) Mileage as of current -
17) Mileage spark plugs were last replaced (every year of 7,500 miles recommended) -
18) What date was the software last updated on (IMPORTANT if not please list and understand this might require mailing in if not in database for a read) -
19) Any other notes or information we should know (Type of racing you do, Second ECU, previously tuned, issues, etc) -
20) Dealer it was ordered from (if applicable) or BT Moto Order / Invoice number (found on receipt) -
21) Device serial number (found on back of device or note in the device info section of our software) -
22) Date and time the ECU was read -
23) Date and time of last dealer visit -
25) Country the bike was purchased -
26) How did you hear about us -
27) Do you want the rev limiter raised (if applicable) -

They also remove the speed limiter.

Order has been placed!!
R18C can you please explain about first service?
Do I need to wait before flashing or I’ll need to flash again? Or? Btw can I flash again if something happened or it’s just one time deal?
Thanks!

First service BMW does a software update. This will either erase our flashing or make it so our flash cannot go back into the bike without making a new file. We would rather you save the money and just flash after the first service.

Yes, you can flash back and fourth as many times as you would like from stock to flashed. We tell all out customers to flash back to stock before any dealer visits.

BT Moto. Maybe you could mark who has paid on the original post to encourage slow pokes to make their payments.

COST:

Two tiers of cost
1. We get up to 10 people to purchase and we will give a $100 discount off our advertised $795 pricing
2. We get 20 or more people get a $200 discount off advertised pricing

WHO'S SIGNED UP SO FAR:

1. enzo5000 - PAID
2. Adrian R
3. HanseDavion
4. Vyk
5. IDRider
6. azachko - PAID
7. burangs
8. estoma
9. Cheshire Cat
10. PistolPeteSTL
11. Lloydw1
12. R18BM3
13. MotoRey
14. Lepisale - PAID
15. Wreckit
16. Sancho
17. pbosik - PAID
18. BeerMe
19. TodkaVonic
20. B4rn3y - PAID
21. AlRBo72

I'd rather not single people out individually if they haven't paid yet.

So far we are up to 14 orders! We're almost there, guys!

Curious, I did my 1st oil change at 400 miles at 550 miles stopped in the dealership and asked if there were any updates due and they went ahead and did one right then, took about an hour wonder if I'm good?

Ordered mine yesterday.

Please excuse my ignorance, I’ve installed a controller and also have flashed an old bike but still foggy on some details.

I’ve already gotten my first service done. According to the receipt, only oil change. Doesn’t mention any updates. If I flash, it’s recommended to go back to stock before any dealer visits. What if another update is performed? The stock that I have on the handheld is no longer good and the flash as well?

The handheld can read, can it determine if and when updates have been made?

Thoughts?

Ordered mine yesterday.

Please excuse my ignorance, I’ve installed a controller and also have flashed an old bike but still foggy on some details.

I’ve already gotten my first service done. According to the receipt, only oil change. Doesn’t mention any updates. If I flash, it’s recommended to go back to stock before any dealer visits. What if another update is performed? The stock that I have on the handheld is no longer good and the flash as well?

The handheld can read, can it determine if and when updates have been made?

Thoughts?
I assume you mean the run in service @ 600-1000 miles? They won't usually detail what's done in my experience. But, the gear oil in the final diff., should have been changed too, and hooked up to the computer, and updated if needed.
I would load the stock map before going to the dealer, and request that no update be performed.
The only time, you will run into a issue, is if motorrad has a mandatory update needed.

Back