BT Moto ECU Flash Group Buy and Discount!

Thanks to all for your comments.Please,no need to thank me.I am not selling or getting anything in return for the kick starting of this group buy.I am just sharing my expierence and the advantages with having the bike tuned properly.Again,I'm grateful for the Forum and the members.We have many years of riding and wrenching expierence to share here.Being that the R18 is fairly new I too,have learned a bunch from you guys.Thank you.

To help and if you are gonna do the flash yourself,I would recommend finding the OBDII connector before you get the tuner.I did it the hard way,LOL!
I had the tuner in hand sitting in the sidecar(& at night).Unlike my Indian or HD's I've had expierence with,the connector is not as easy to find.

1st, the the right side panel needs removed on the R18 and R18C.Then remove the plastic tool holder(it holds the screw driver and handle).If I remember correctly it has 3 screws to remove it.The OBDII connector is located aft of the engine above the front part of the driveshaft near the frame.
page106image5921984(Manual picture isn't exact)

I would like to mention a small the bump in the road.
Even with pictures of the manual,I had a bitch of a time till I figured out that it was a simple squeeze to the (horizontal) outboard and unseen inboard clips on OBDII connector (R18 & R18C).Take care of the small plastic bracket that holds the OBDII connector.Don't Break it!l Which in turn would cause the connector to fall onto the Driveshaft.

Last thing.I'm not sure but,I think the R18B & R18TC are in a different location.

Thanks to everyone that signed up and got the word out, we now have 20 spots filled!

-I'll let this run over the weekend and then we'll start to send out invoices.

-I'll still let this run until the specified date on the opening post. The $200 discount will apply to anyone that signs up until then, no matter how many orders we end up at.

-PEOPLE THAT SIGNED UP, I'LL BE SENDING YOU DM'S REQUESTING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO WE CAN SEND AN INVOICE TO YOU. REMEMBER, WE NEED ALL 20 PAYMENTS BEFORE WE CAN SHIP HANDHELDS. As soon as the 20th order is paid, we will ship out all handhelds.

HUGE thank you to @R18C for organizing this and thanks to everyone that participated. Whether you are part of 20 orders or even people that just got the word out, THANK YOU!

BUMP 4 the new guys:

LAST DAY TO GET THE SALE PRICE.

Instead of sending out and make each individual invoice, we've decided to do a coupon code.

The coupon code to use at checkout is: R18200off

This is a link to the product: https://brentuningmoto.com/product/bmw-r18-flash/

After you add this product to the shopping cart, view the cart. On the cart page, under the product, there's a "Apply Coupon" box. After you apply the coupon code, you will see the $200 reduction in "Cart Totals" box below.

If you need any help, feel free to PM me. As soon as we get 20 payments, the product will be shipped to everyone.

Thanks again!

Instead of sending out and make each individual invoice, we've decided to do a coupon code.

The coupon code to use at checkout is: R18200off

This is a link to the product: https://brentuningmoto.com/product/bmw-r18-flash/

After you add this product to the shopping cart, view the cart. On the cart page, under the product, there's a "Apply Coupon" box. After you apply the coupon code, you will see the $200 reduction in "Cart Totals" box below.

If you need any help, feel free to PM me. As soon as we get 20 payments, the product will be shipped to everyone.

Thanks again!
1st(600 miles/1000KM) service needs to be done by the BMW dealer.

Here is the web address for the order:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back