• Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
  • A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Recent content by Star-Lord

  1. Star-Lord

    WARNING TO R18 OWNERS — MY EXPERIENCE WITH LOUIS MOTO (EU)

    At first glance, the price is a red flag for me despite the exchange rate to USD.. that said, I'm still not clear as what was actually delivered? Was it the four wheel casters for that price?
  2. Star-Lord

    WARNING TO R18 OWNERS — MY EXPERIENCE WITH LOUIS MOTO (EU)

    So in the end, what item did you actually receive or pay for?
  3. Star-Lord

    Side Reflectors

    I use fishing line during the Summer season, or fishing line coupled with a heat-gun on low during the Winter colder seasons; get the fishing line between the double-sided tape and the fork surface, and work the line back & forth while pulling downward. I used the same method as described above...
  4. Star-Lord

    Customs R18

    I can't unsee that BS...!!! My brain hurts..
  5. Star-Lord

    Customs R18

  6. Star-Lord

    Roctane with beach bars?

    Thank you..
  7. Star-Lord

    Roctane with beach bars?

    Inspirational post...
  8. Star-Lord

    Roctane with beach bars?

    Bro...!!! You have to hide that mess...
  9. Star-Lord

    Roctane with beach bars?

    @BER18 100 - Byron, can you help out @RocPete and measure the diameter of those F/E bars, in the center where it is mechanically clamped?
  10. Star-Lord

    Roctane with beach bars?

    I don't have specific ROCTANE experience; however, I did install the BMW beachbar handlebars on a First Edition as a Bobber Project. The following is what I experienced: The handlebars don't come milled out in order to run the wiring harness(s) through them, but can easily be drilled out and...
  11. Star-Lord

    Hi from North of Spain!!

    I had that same DUCATI Sport Classic w/ the TERMI exhaust..
  12. Star-Lord

    Iconic Pictures with R18

    Some may say that the Dragon Fire Red color on the Model B is "iconic", some like you, might think "eeh.." Your original picture in my opinion, was just "Ehh....." However, if Nessy was in the background; I'd be, now that's an ICONIC picture..!!!
  13. Star-Lord

    open Left hand electrical enclosure

    I dowloaded the BMW Beachbar handlebar installation document and followed the instructions; it's pretty detailed, and I didn't have any loss of functionality after reassembling the grips and electrical connections. Shoot me a DM if you need me to e-mail the instruction documentation; however...
  14. Star-Lord

    Oil Leak...

    Them there gaskets are pretty pricey...$$$
Back
Top