You've convinced me to get an R18!

bill12920

Site Supporter
Hello. Bill from West Central Florida here. Long time BMW enthusiast, multiple R1200C owner, expert in the R1200C, also have R1200S, K1200S, have had R51/2, RnineT, K1200RS, R1150R. When the R18 was announced, I said yeah, will need one of those. Then I saw it and hated it!! What were they thinking with that wavy, HUGE muffler that hides half of the machine's beauty?

Thanks to all of your posts in the modifications section, especially the bobbed look, I'm back in the pro-R18 camp and will be looking for one this year....
Now, just need to figure out how to get another 30hp out of it so it'll match this one from 2007!

Attachments

• BMWR1200s.jpg
    BMWR1200s.jpg
    653.4 KB · Views: 6
Hello. Bill from West Central Florida here. Long time BMW enthusiast, multiple R1200C owner, expert in the R1200C, also have R1200S, K1200S, have had R51/2, RnineT, K1200RS, R1150R. When the R18 was announced, I said yeah, will need one of those. Then I saw it and hated it!! What were they thinking with that wavy, HUGE muffler that hides half of the machine's beauty?

Thanks to all of your posts in the modifications section, especially the bobbed look, I'm back in the pro-R18 camp and will be looking for one this year....
Now, just need to figure out how to get another 30hp out of it so it'll match this one from 2007!

good till tomorrow

Welcome Bill, nice intro. I hope you add a R18 to your stable I think you will like it and there are some out there at very reasonable prices. Love your s’s. Where in Florida I have a home in Daytona Beach Shores.

Back