You feeling lucky...do you :) 25% thru 11/30

motoring

Got the email from motorrad usa saying 25% off accessories, geart and apparel. Now that is a nice BF deal in my book. Was ordering the solo seat from ft myers but now can order it from dealer closer to em and save a 4 hour ride each way.

Good luck, they've been running this promotion for a couple of weeks. Any apparel purchase routes to the closest (or chosen) dealership, and if they don't have what you order in stock.... they just cancel it on you. Went back and forth with them on it and gave up.

Good luck, they've been running this promotion for a couple of weeks. Any apparel purchase routes to the closest (or chosen) dealership, and if they don't have what you order in stock.... they just cancel it on you. Went back and forth with them on it and gave up.
Weird, a dealer in fy myers FL was all set to put my order in for the solo seat, his was the only one it seems that was doing the sale (their sale?) before bmw. I will call my dealer up near me to see if they can likewise order the solo seat at that discount. Still not 100% certain I should order one though...since I don't ride a lot and already have the Weekender seat on it.

I know I will sit higher by maybe 2" I would guess vs the weekender seat

Back