You and your bike

LOL .. that one has been sitting there for 40 years or more ... still gets me every time I plow through O'Brien Oregon ... I guess it still does it's job :D
Certainly still did the job on me when I tried to sneak by one afternoon. I had a good laugh about having to get a pic but my girl on the other hand, for 3 days she was FURYOUS with me! She’s always that way actually 😡IMG_2035.jpeg

CoCo County I’m around most of the time and always down for a cold one!
Damn ... I just went back on 5 day weeks and the next few weeks are going to be crazy busy ... $hit that would have been a nice ride down the 101 ... do give me a shout if you ever head North on the 101 ... I would be happy to meet up! for now I have to postpone longer trips until next year :confused:

Damn ... I just went back on 5 day weeks and the next few weeks are going to be crazy busy ... $hit that would have been a nice ride down the 101 ... do give me a shout if you ever head North on the 101 ... I would be happy to meet up! for now I have to postpone longer trips until next year :confused:
Will do Sir…I enjoy all of Nor Cal on a regular basis whether on 2 wheels or 4…..sometimes 4 doors even lmao as shown in O’Brien pic😎IMG_2036.jpegIMG_2039.jpeg

Nice! Not so much fun right now around Smith River/ Patrick Creek ... they got fires going ... it sucks the 199 is either closed or they just let people trickle through on one lane.
Nice American Heavy Metal you got there ;)

Back