WTT stock floorboards for my stock pegs

Longshot

Figure this is a Longshot, but I'll give it a try anyways. I would like to trade my stock footpegs and all associated mounts, levers, kickstand, hardware...that are required to properly convert to the stock floorboards like on some of the r18s and r18 classic.
I have a R18 first edition and the pegs and levers, etc...are all in perfect condition. Located in St. Louis, MO.
Thanks!

Attachments

• 20220531_182714.jpg
    20220531_182714.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 41
  • 20220531_182656.jpg
    20220531_182656.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
I already replaced the foot boards on my Classic with pegs and all the necessary auxiliary pieces. I have a complete kit to put foot boards on a bike delivered with pegs. Unfortunately, the MSRP of these parts from Max BMW is $2178.38. If you are interested in this kit I will sell for 50% of MSRP plus freight to your destination.

I already offered these parts to another member. If I do not get a positive response by Monday, June 20, I will offer them for sale again. A benefit is these items are available right away. No waiting for BMW.

I already replaced the foot boards on my Classic with pegs and all the necessary auxiliary pieces. I have a complete kit to put foot boards on a bike delivered with pegs. Unfortunately, the MSRP of these parts from Max BMW is $2178.38. If you are interested in this kit I will sell for 50% of MSRP plus freight to your destination.

I already offered these parts to another member. If I do not get a positive response by Monday, June 20, I will offer them for sale again. A benefit is these items are available right away. No waiting for BMW.
That is a great price considering! I don't have the funds for them right now unfortunately 😕 there's a good chance I may have the spare cash in about a month though. I'll check back in with you when I do have enough in case they are still available

Do you still have the footboards assembly?

I am not sure why I am interested in the footboards since I’ve started the chopping my R18. I slashed about 20% off the fishtails, and moving the license plate to left side and signal lights to fender sides to show off more of the wheel. I’ve been riding Harleys since 1970’s with footpegs. Can we take this off the forum?

I am not sure why I am interested in the footboards since I’ve started the chopping my R18. I slashed about 20% off the fishtails, and moving the license plate to left side and signal lights to fender sides to show off more of the wheel. I’ve been riding Harleys since 1970’s with footpegs. Can we take this off the forum?
I’m sorry I wasn’t clear. I meant start a private communication or text. Thank you

I PM'd you offering to buy your floor board package at your advertised price. Perhaps you did not see my message so I'm reaching out here.

Your bump is a couple weeks old but if you're still hunting for a pegs for floorboards swap, I may be your man.

There's a few states between us, but we could work something out if your interested in swapping out the whole kit.

Attachments

• 20230710_200001.jpg
    20230710_200001.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 31
  • 20230710_195955.jpg
    20230710_195955.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 31
Your bump is a couple weeks old but if you're still hunting for a pegs for floorboards swap, I may be your man.

There's a few states between us, but we could work something out if your interested in swapping out the whole kit.
I'm ready if you are👍 Let me know how you would want to proceed. I'm out and about right now but when I get home I can pm you my phone number

I haven't taken a super in depth look or forum search concerning the details of the swap so forgive me if it's been mentioned somewhere....but is the peg and footboard setup so different that the rear brake assembly needs swapped over? If there isn't a need to crack and bleed brakes, I'd be down to make a day ride out of it and meet half way for a parking lot parts swap.

Back