Wow! I saved some serious bucks today...

D04011

Site Supporter
I was going to order an oil filter wrench (76mm with 12 flutes) for the R18 today when I realized it uses the same oil filter wrench as I already use on my K1600 Grand America. Yowza - saved me a whopping $12 that can now be used for many other farkles and accessories for my R18 and other bikes. Not sure where to start but I'm sure those savings will go far! Life is good... ☺️

Oh,I thought you were gonna say you got rid of your R18:ROFLMAO:

& yeah,doesn't it use the same filter?
Filters,filter wrenches and other devises are listed here on the forum.Please folks,look here before you buy anything.There is Lots of help here....

I was going to order an oil filter wrench (76mm with 12 flutes) for the R18 today when I realized it uses the same oil filter wrench as I already use on my K1600 Grand America. Yowza - saved me a whopping $12 that can now be used for many other farkles and accessories for my R18 and other bikes. Not sure where to start but I'm sure those savings will go far! Life is good... ☺️
With those huge savings maybe you will consider donating half of it for a good cause. I am leaving for South America in a couple of weeks and be gone for a few months. Your six bucks will go a long way! Should I give you my PayPal account?

Back