WiFi not connecting repeatedly

Hi,
my WiFi routinely fails to connect and so I wind up with no Navigation. It’s been an intermittent problem since I bought My R18B in June. Now it won’t connect and is asking for a password. When I enter my password it says it’s not correct. Very frustrating Being lost without GPS... can anyone help with a full reset of the the WiFi?.I’ve already disconnected everything and reset my phone.

You want to take the bike to the dealer and have the software updated, due to the connection issues. The latest version has 050 as the last number.

Rambler 358 do you know how long it takes to do a software update? I live 200 miles from nearest dealer.

Hi,
my WiFi routinely fails to connect and so I wind up with no Navigation. It’s been an intermittent problem since I bought My R18B in June. Now it won’t connect and is asking for a password. When I enter my password it says it’s not correct. Very frustrating Being lost without GPS... can anyone help with a full reset of the the WiFi?.I’ve already disconnected everything and reset my phone.
I had this issue with my RT1250, it’s annoying, happened to me when I was touring Portugal and was in the mountains in Spain, fortunately I was with someone who had a Nav6

Back