WheelDock with Larger Aluminum Fender

I have the same front guard. Max Extreme chock; set it on second hole from rear. Doesn’t come close to guard. See photo in my post about Tractor seat ( second series of photos ).

Didn’t realise WheelDock was a manufacturer of wheel chocks ( apropos your question ).
I posted a link to the Wheeldock website in my original post. They make an excellent product, I have two of them that I use with other bikes that don’t have center stands.

I want to purchase a wheelDock for my R18FE. I installed the larger Aluminum fender. Is any using the WheelDock with that fender?

https://wheeldock.com/wheel-chock/

View attachment 8119
I use the Wheel dock Chock with my '22 TC, No problems, and love the chock! As a Side note, I see on your bike you have the leg rests installed and Clearwater lights? Could you post a photo of the mounting position for the Clearwater lights? What light are you using? I have Erica's that I Want to mount there but do not want to kick the lights everytime I put my legs up! LOL

I use the Wheel dock Chock with my '22 TC, No problems, and love the chock! As a Side note, I see on your bike you have the leg rests installed and Clearwater lights? Could you post a photo of the mounting position for the Clearwater lights? What light are you using? I have Erica's that I Want to mount there but do not want to kick the lights everytime I put my legs up! LOL
I have the Super Sevina - https://www.clearwaterlights.com/collections/super-sevina. The heel of my boot rests on the Engine Protection Bars and swing in/out from the outside when I use the leg rests. I have never bumped my Clearwaters.
D00EF78B-043C-448E-ADCE-9BB2D1261A85.jpeg790DC06D-86AA-43BB-9D3E-FEDC9C24429E.jpeg0269953F-6288-4E36-A92B-A357C89AAF42.jpeg

Thanks! , I guess the next thing I need to get is the wiring harness and canopener and mounts for the R18. I had the Erica's on my 1600GTL, Love em! Like riding on a football field at night! Thanks again for the photos and input!

Thanks! , I guess the next thing I need to get is the wiring harness and canopener and mounts for the R18. I had the Erica's on my 1600GTL, Love em! Like riding on a football field at night! Thanks again for the photos and input!
You very welcome, don’t forget getting the Billy light if your going to get the canopener. Really easy install with the canopener and The R18 needs the added rear brake and tail lights in my opinion

Hi Oscar,

What size Wheeldock opening did you use for your TC? I know the front tire for the TC is listed as the same as the R18 and they recommend an opening of 4 7/8” (Model 3L Wheeldock). My Wheeldock (Model W525) was originally sized for the R18 Classic which has an opening of 5 1/4”. I bought a 1/8” and 1/4” spacer that they sell on their website to make up the difference because I traded in my Classic for a TC this week. When I tried the TC tonight it felt too loose in the Wheeldock. I also had a .5” spacer that I bought that I tried but that was too tight. Are you happy with the fit and the support? I’ll contact them but I wanted to know if you did anything special to use the Wheeldock with your TC.

Thanks,

Tom

Slim,
I bought my wheel dock for my GTL and to haul it in my Toy hauler, R18 TC does just fine in it as well. Between the tie downs and the wheel dock, hauled the R18 couple of hundred miles with no issues. Rode very well in the toyhauler. Might have been a little loose but the wheel dock is only part of the equation IMO. the straps took up the slack.

Good point. I didn’t try the strap that came with the wheel spacer kit. I’ll give it a go.

Also I want to see if the spacers can be sanded down or custom ordered? I’d like to try a .4 spacer if I can get one.

Back