Wheel Dock Model 3L for Sale - Used

Hello All;

I have one almost new Wheel Dock Model 3L for sale. It was purchased new for the 2022 R18 Transcontinental which I no longer have. It will fit wheels 4 3/4" or narrower (tire width). I also have the fasteners which were supplied with the unit so it could be bolted to plywood or something similar. Absolutely no damage, works like a champ, held that 950# bike upright with no problem. Great product which I can no longer use unfortunately.....

These cost $325 new from the manufacturer.

Asking $225 - OBO, located in Southern Florida, Treasure Coast Area.

Happy to send as many pictures as needed to anyone interested.

Thanks,

Joel

I think shipping would make it nearly as much as the new ones for me - as I am in the opposite corner of the country. :)

But I can vouch that the teeter-totter version of chock is really challenging to use on the R18 TC - I could not get the bike off, even with two people and the reverse would just quit when it hit the resistance. I had to dismantle the chock under the bike to get it off. :)

This looks like a much better solution - I'm actually looking at it for my toy hauler trailer.

Also - look at this review from 2014, back then it was only $199. :cry:

Their cost increase is significantly more than inflation, since 2014 there has been 31% inflation which would make the price now $260. Their price of $325 is a 63% increase, over double inflation! Wow.

Also - look at this review from 2014, back then it was only $199. :cry:

Their cost increase is significantly more than inflation, since 2014 there has been 31% inflation which would make the price now $260. Their price of $325 is a 63% increase, over double inflation! Wow.
I get it, everything has shot up in price. When I was a kid I could get a slice of pizza and a coke for a quarter, now you are looking at $6.00!! Gas was like 35 cents a gallon, filling a 21 gallon tank coat a whopping $8.00!

What I will say is that using reverse on the TC will pull the bike right out, no worries. I need a wider one for what I am riding today else I would be keeping this one. If $200 will make it work for you, I will go with that. Just pay the actual shipping.. Let me know, Thx, Joel

Back