What sub-model is this?

1671438673295.png I bought this new then when I has some problems with it I discovered the dealer had lost their franchise a month earlier. I don't think they knew what model variant it is and its probably different from one country to the next but I'd never seen one equipped like this, everything I'd seen so far was a first edition plain Jane model. This one has the BMW semi soft bags, a quick detachable windscreen, heated grips, reverse gear, footboards, heel & toe shifter, cruise control, front light bar with fogs and automatic cornering lights, all LED and round pipes. Anyone seen one like it and know the model? Thanks, would also like to know whether the bags can quickly be removed, doesn't look like it and they make adding a sissy bar difficult.

4 models : Pure, Classic , B or TC.
And each model had a First Edition package available in the first model year that had things like pin stripes and extra chrome unique to it. The other features like reverse and cornering lights are just option packages (though most first edition bikes came with those too).

I have a Classic with First Edition package. Windshield goes on or comes off in 30 seconds. I can remove or put on the panniers in <10 minutes. The bags can be used with a sissy bar using same bolt locations.
View attachment 8238 Anyone seen one like it and know the model? Thanks, would also like to know whether the bags can quickly be removed, doesn't look like it and they make adding a sissy bar difficult.

Back