What’s the best way to maneuver an R18 around a tight garage??

R18Mini

What is the best way to maneuver an R18 around a tight garage? Any insight into the best heavy duty motorcycle Dollie’s that work with the long side stand? Other recommendations suggestions for moving this beast around a small garage? Thanks in advance for your feedback!!

What is the best way to maneuver an R18 around a tight garage? Any insight into the best heavy duty motorcycle Dollie’s that work with the long side stand? Other recommendations suggestions for moving this beast around a small garage? Thanks in advance for your feedback!!
Kern stabi with castor wheel attachment use it all the time for maneuvering servicing cleaning one man operation great piece of equipment 👍

Thanks for the reply! LOL…not sure my wife would go for that:)

Oh, does the Kern Stabi require you to add any special adapters to the underside of the R18? How does it mount to the bottom of the R18B. Will it work with a 2023? Thanks again…

As simple as it sounds i prepare all around the bike and literally walk it through every time. I know where I’m going to park it before I’ve actually got on it. I have to reverse my bike out using the reverse gear and do a 180 on a gravel drive before I can get out onto the road. I make sure there’s nothing stupid to trip me up (like a loose bootlace or something on the floor). I’ve been getting bikes out of this particular garage for 17 years now in exactly the same way, but you only drop it once. So. That’s what I do. With lighter and shorter bikes it’s been much easier in the past but I don’t have room for dollies to swing it around.

Condor dolly works great. No issues going over stamped concrete driveway and it holds the bike securely. Recommended!

Attachments

• 71017637806__6FD9067B-85A8-4E17-A062-DDDE6CE1A600.jpeg
    71017637806__6FD9067B-85A8-4E17-A062-DDDE6CE1A600.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 27
Back