Vance & Hines R18 mufflers for sale ** SOLD **

PistolPeteSTL

For sale is one pair of Vance and Himes mufflers for the R18. I bought these after my bike was hit because I couldn't stomach the $2,700 for replacement fishtails. Since then I found a set of used fishtails and decided I like the look of them better.

Used for 500 miles and in perfect shape. Comes with the brackets, heat shields and screws as seen in the photos. Still have the original box and packing materials for a safe journey.

Asking $450 plus shipping. Crypto currency preferred, but open to other payment options that aren't Paypal. EB48D2B5-DDB1-46F2-A7E3-D25D9FA2BED8.jpeg33DA50CF-0F35-447C-9E4C-559B9C9114CD.jpeg

Last edited:
For sale is one pair of Vance and Himes mufflers for the R18. I bought these after my bike was hit because I couldn't stomach the $2,700 for replacement fishtails. Since then I found a set of used fishtails and decided I like the look of them better.

Used for 500 miles and in perfect shape. Comes with the brackets, heat shields and screws as seen in the photos. Still have the original box and packing materials for a safe journey.

Asking $450 plus shipping. Crypto currency preferred, but open to other payment options that aren't Paypal. View attachment 9086View attachment 9087
Which model are these for? Are they the design for baggers or for bare R18's?

Back