Update: Memphis Shades Demon is better!

Folo

Good day everyone!

After doing some rides with the Blade Runner screen I realize I get a bit more buffeting than I'd like so I did some digging and discovered the Memphis Shades Demon screen. Its handlebar-mounted only and is 3" higher than the blade runner but narrower.

Highway runs so far are pretty good. Improvement over the blade runner is noticeable. Would recommend this one for that and the ease of installation and adjustment.20230225_144451.jpg20230225_123042.jpg

Good day everyone!

After doing some rides with the Blade Runner screen I realize I get a bit more buffeting than I'd like so I did some digging and discovered the Memphis Shades Demon screen. Its handlebar-mounted only and is 3" higher than the blade runner but narrower.

Highway runs so far are pretty good. Improvement over the blade runner is noticeable. Would recommend this one for that and the ease of installation and adjustment.View attachment 9124d
Have you tried the Malibu? I've heard on here that it works well

Have you tried the Malibu? I've heard on here that it works well
Thr Blade runner screen kinda came before it, It is a good choice if you are under 6ft but at 6'2" it was too short and I'd get buffeting at the visor. With the demon screen, I don't have much buffeting if any at all. It also helps I buy most of my upgrades off ebay or on sale.

Back