Tons of Stock Parts and Leather Goods for Sale

How would you want paid? and I'll have to clear it with the better half (happy wife, happy life) you can contact me at "McGyver the @ sign bresnan dot net"

mY seat came this morning I got it mounted after much difficulty it is not right but I am gong to try it out... I thought it would be plug and play but not ! !! Wonderful to sit on and looks amazing ! ! !

The fastback type seats can be difficult to install correctly. At least more so than the two piece design of the stock saddle. Particularly due to the leather strap bit that goes over the saddle. Unfortunately I don't think BMW's manuals give details on proper installation of this seat. I do remember taking it off was a bit challenging.

I can only suggest taking it to your local shop to see if they can assist with proper install.

I just came home from Visiting my local dealer, he had just sold the one they had the RSD seat on and like me, no one there could recall how it worked, they will take notice when the new owner brings the bike in... I was not able to get the chrome bracket at the rear of the seat to mound, it was all off on one side or the other, so I removed the chrome thingie and just mounted it with the screw. I will have another look later. sure love the seat !! ! jp

Back