Tire pressure monitors for R18?

I've been using the Fobo Bike 2 for a year now https://www.amazon.com/FOBO-Pressur...fos.006c50ae-5d4c-4777-9bc0-4513d670b6bc&th=1 . It works great.

I traded in my R18 Classic today for a Transcontinental and took off the sensors. If you are interested in them I'd sell them for $50 including shipping which is about 50% off buying them new. I have the original box and paperwork. I recently replaced the batteries in both. The batteries last 1-2 seasons and aren't difficult to replace.

Tom

I've been using the Fobo Bike 2 for a year now https://www.amazon.com/FOBO-Pressure-Monitoring-Systems-Black/dp/B07Q21RNNB/ref=sr_1_4_pp?crid=2JW839KC0R218&keywords=fobo+bike+2+tire+pressure+monitoring+system&qid=1690307657&sprefix=fobo,aps,304&sr=8-4&ufe=app_do:amzn1.fos.006c50ae-5d4c-4777-9bc0-4513d670b6bc&th=1 . It works great.

I traded in my R18 Classic today for a Transcontinental and took off the sensors. If you are interested in them I'd sell them for $50 including shipping which is about 50% off buying them new. I have the original box and paperwork. I recently replaced the batteries in both. The batteries last 1-2 seasons and aren't difficult to replace.

Tom
Good info there .. I was wondering about the batteries ... now I know ;)

EDIT: Is it possible in that software to set the min/max limits yourself or are these 'canned' values?

Good info there .. I was wondering about the batteries ... now I know ;)

EDIT: Is it possible in that software to set the min/max limits yourself or are these 'canned' values?
Totally adjustable. I had to play with my settings as the readout isn't adjusted for temps like the regular OEM units do and I was getting an alarm going off when there was no issue present. Takes just a couple seconds on the app.

Totally adjustable. I had to play with my settings as the readout isn't adjusted for temps like the regular OEM units do and I was getting an alarm going off when there was no issue present. Takes just a couple seconds on the app.
Thanks Bob !

FOBO 2 alerted me when I punctured the rear tire literally seconds before I could have gotten into a big trouble.

I was riding around 60 mph very straight road. I’ve got an alert from FOBO on my phone (all red ACHTUNG! ACHTUNG! kind of alert) so I started slowing down planning to stop when all of my motorcycle started wobbling like crazy. Luckily I was already slowing down, not in a turn and I get to full stop w/o an incident.

I would recommend FOBO2 to my friends.

I've been using the Fobo Bike 2 for a year now https://www.amazon.com/FOBO-Pressure-Monitoring-Systems-Black/dp/B07Q21RNNB/ref=sr_1_4_pp?crid=2JW839KC0R218&keywords=fobo+bike+2+tire+pressure+monitoring+system&qid=1690307657&sprefix=fobo,aps,304&sr=8-4&ufe=app_do:amzn1.fos.006c50ae-5d4c-4777-9bc0-4513d670b6bc&th=1 . It works great.

Tom
New member with a Classic, just wondering if A) You still have your tpm's...and
B) Whether since you had a classic before you know if they will work on that model/computer
I don't see anything scrolling through menu, so wondering if it's something that dealer would have to program et cetera, et cetera, et cetera

B) Whether since you had a classic before you know if they will work on that model/computer
I don't see anything scrolling through menu, so wondering if it's something that dealer would have to program et cetera, et cetera, et cetera
Right, so this FOBO system is stand alone. Not connected to the bikes system in anyway. It’s connect to your phone.

Sorry I don’t have the FOBO anymore. I thought it was great. As someone said before it’s totally independent of the bike. It works with an app on your phone.

Back