The most comfortable bike seat I ever sat on

My wife is usually a pretty good pillion passenger but after a couple of short rides on the stock seat she wouldn't get on again. So, NZ$3000 later (With the seat cost as well as US$450 freight then 15% tax on arrival plus customs fees) She says she'd be happy to ride from ours to Invercargill (NZ) on this new Corbin with removable backrest. I have never sat on such a supportive and comfortable seat as this and I've sat on a lot of seats. If in doubt, get one. That backrest is removable but not quickly, its rake adjustable, but not quickly, and it can go behind the rider as well if I want.
IMG_0377.JPGIMG_0378.JPGIMG_0379.JPGIMG_0381.JPGseat invoice.jpg

I have put Corbin seats on every bike we’ve owned up until the R18 and that is only because I am going the LMC bobber route.
They are amazingly comfortable after the first 1,000-1,500 miles.

I agree! I have exactly the same, but without the front rider backrest mount.
So I dont have the leather flap.

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-12 at 15.43.55 (1).jpeg

I eventually removed the passenger backrest since I installed a top case.

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-08 at 11.33.43.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve got the same setup as enzo5000 - single with a backrest and it’s amazing BUT as far as I enjoy the backrest it’s pushing me an inch forward which makes my position uncomfortable after 20-30 minutes of riding. Without a backrest it’s just amazing.

I would not ride 8 hours non stop on this seat but 2-3 hours rides are perfectly fine.

I’ve got the same setup as enzo5000 - single with a backrest and it’s amazing BUT as far as I enjoy the backrest it’s pushing me an inch forward which makes my position uncomfortable after 20-30 minutes of riding. Without a backrest it’s just amazing.

I would not ride 8 hours non stop on this seat but 2-3 hours rides are perfectly fine.
FYI, Corbin will custom tailor your seat to set you back or forward.
While each bike’s geometry may present limits, my Corbin seat on my Roadmaster sets me back 2-1/2” further back than their standard design.

I also got a Corbin on mine, and it's comfy for the rides that I have taken the bike on. I haven't gone on any majorly long rides to give a full experience of the comfort but so I far I like it. I also just moved the back rest on mine to behind me instead of the pillion since I don't plan on two upping anytime soon.
Still too new a rider for that lol

This is it.
I can remember having paid it less than on this link, probably with a rebate.
You might find it elsewhere cheaper.
Motea sends from Germany, take care of the shipping cost for the US.
No problem with the installation on the Holan rack.
My XXL SHOEI full face opening helmet fits in it.
That's not the case in the R18 TC one.

https://www.motea.com/en/motorbike-...uri-43ltr-for-chopper-lockable-black-959615-0

Last edited:
Back