Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.
Given how poorly they spec'd the original shock for both my R18 and r9t, then I'd be 99.9% sure a +20mm Wilbers would still be a HUGE improvement no matter how they "changed" the shock. I'm as sure on this as I am of our government not abolishing taxes any time soon.
I have 25,000 miles on my R18 now and the shock is finally broken in. Simply, it is way to stiff for places where the roads are less than perfect and to get the aesthetic they wanted the shock has very little travel. But it gets better as the spring wears. I will eventually put a Wilbers or Warksshop shock on it and replace the fork springs.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.