Sport Screen enabled :-O

I like that very much. It is the same display that the K1600 has. Did you achieve that by connecting some sort of tuner or gadget that enables the display change?
Also, can you keep that display whilst splitting the screen?
Cheers

I've been thinking of getting an OBD-II tool for my bike, in order to reset the service reminder; I was leaning more towards the LX or MX platform, but now thinking GS911...

I know there's a bunch of info scattered across the forum on this topic; has anyone put together a good comparison of the different tools which folks are using on the R18 platform?

Ha! Well considering the peak torque happens near 3k I don’t expect you will see much ‘action’. The 5-10 bit made me laugh out loud. Looks fun tho.

I've been thinking of getting an OBD-II tool for my bike, in order to reset the service reminder; I was leaning more towards the LX or MX platform, but now thinking GS911...

I know there's a bunch of info scattered across the forum on this topic; has anyone put together a good comparison of the different tools which folks are using on the R18 platform?

Did you see where I posted that the also enabled the aux light icon on the TFT?
https://www.r18forums.com/threads/bagger-aux-lights-icon-now-working-on-the-tft.3222/

Back