Solo Seat Option for R18B

I did quite a lot of searching/reading and couldn't find a firm answer on this:

Does R18B have any solo seat option? All Solo or 2-piece seats I've seen are for R18 or classic.

Can someone point me to a sure fit solo seat for R18B? Thanks.

I did quite a lot of searching/reading and couldn't find a firm answer on this:

Does R18B have any solo seat option? All Solo or 2-piece seats I've seen are for R18 or classic.

Can someone point me to a sure fit solo seat for R18B? Thanks.
Did you ever find anything?

I noticed that the new ROCTANE model offers a single seat option; I'd be willing to bet that the ROCTANE single seat fits the Model B.

The stock ROCTANE looks like the stock Model B seat.

I'm trying to order the ROCTANE filler panels that fit between the rear cases and the fender for my Model B; I'm thinking it will be an exact fit.

I noticed that the new ROCTANE model offers a single seat option; I'd be willing to bet that the ROCTANE single seat fits the Model B.

The stock ROCTANE looks like the stock Model B seat.

I'm trying to order the ROCTANE filler panels that fit between the rear cases and the fender for my Model B; I'm thinking it will be an exact fit.
you have a picture of the filler?

See the earlier thread concerning the Filler Panels:

The only concern I have applying the ROCTANE Filler Panels on my Model B; I did note that the rear shock travel is less than the Model B (3.5" vs 4.7"). This aspect may make it less than a perfect fit, especially if the shock reservoir interferes with the panels.

Back