Show Us Your R18

New (to me) 2021 FE - feeling very fortunate to have it! Thinking about creating a spacer to lift this tractor type seat about 3". It's currently on an adjustable adapter from DK Design.

View attachment 13118
G'Damn. Nice! I like this almost as much as mine! Clean...streamline....I prefer them without a lot of add ons...the bike's got more than enough style on it's own. Doesn't need any enhancement....
Nice!!

I thought the bagger seat didnt fit the classic or pure?
I could be wrong but I think the Roctane and bagger seat are one in the same. The difference in the Bagger, TC & Roctane seat is they have space under them so they can clear the wiring harness stashed under the seats for the hard cases and lights. Before I was aware of the difference I got a Mustang seat for a Classic/Pure and had to temporarily relocate the cables and removed the wire harness holder under the seat to fit it, mounting points are the same for all versions of the R18. I love the Mustang seat and would keep it if it was heated, but I will be switching back to the original seat once the upholster finish modifying it.

Current set up

FjFg_IaWYAUmyuk

Attachments

• IMG_1703.jpeg
    IMG_1703.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 17
Why do my attached photos( jpg 2-3 meg ) show only as attachments.? I can not search or find the FAQ
which might document photo limits or is it an approval process?

To get the pic inside the window click on the green arrow icon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240218_004756_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240218_004756_Chrome.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 6
Hello everyone. New member as of today. Just purchased an R18B last week. I've had my eye on this bike since it was introduced, Living in Northern Alberta it will be a while before I can ride. Really looking forward for the first ride.

Attachments

• IMG_2548.jpg
    IMG_2548.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2549.jpg
    IMG_2549.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 30
Back