Show Us Your R18

Is there any stigma or danger of riding a Mexican plated bike in the US out of interest, a few of us were thinking of riding the Pacific highway and cutting over to Sturgis come September and my missis is a tad worried... cheers in advance?

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/San....1610838!2d32.715738!3e0?authuser=0&entry=ttu
Not that I know. We have Mexican plated cars here in Houston. I've never seen or heard any problem with it. I know the border is in the news but inland is different. People cross the border both ways all the time. Plus I don't think most people will be able to tell where your bike is from. Motorcycle plates are smaller than car plates.

Not that I know. We have Mexican plated cars here in Houston. I've never seen or heard any problem with it. I know the border is in the news but inland is different. People cross the border both ways all the time. Plus I don't think most people will be able to tell where your bike is from. Motorcycle plates are smaller than car plates.
Thanks for the reply...

Questions.
Does the Wunderlich rider seat get you a bit further to the front?
Is it noticeably more comfortable for longer rides?
I would love to know this too.

On day 2 of my Roctane.
Trying to get used to the bike.
feel like I have to closer to the tank to be comfortable and the stock two person seat is not cutting it.
My right back rib cage hurts since driving the bike for the first time yesterday. May be it's the new bike stress thing. Praying it ain't another kidney stone.

Back