Show Us Your R18

That's funny. I have done the reverse. I bought a Puig screen that stays on (too hard to take on and off) and Unit Garage bags that I put on for longer rides. The 16' wheels do look good. Have you compared yours to a Pure ie; handling.
Yes I did. I test rode a Bagger, a Classic, and a Pure. I felt the 16" gave me the best feeling. I initially wanted a Bagger. I ended up with a Classic. I really like the extra height from the solo seat. I wish it was even a little taller - may be another inch? What I like is that I can turn the bike into a touring bike very quickly. I also have the Wunderlich seats (rider and passenger) for the bike.

Yes I did. I test rode a Bagger, a Classic, and a Pure. I felt the 16" gave me the best feeling. I initially wanted a Bagger. I ended up with a Classic. I really like the extra height from the solo seat. I wish it was even a little taller - may be another inch? What I like is that I can turn the bike into a touring bike very quickly. I also have the Wunderlich seats (rider and passenger) for the bike.
Questions.
Does the Wunderlich rider seat get you a bit further to the front?
Is it noticeably more comfortable for longer rides?

There can't be too many R18s in Mexico... Sorry, your license plate gave it away.
No you are correct I only know of 2 guys in Guadalajara apart from me and they both have multiple R18 forms.

I'm a retired Brit living here for the past 13 years love the freedom, the people, the food, the climate ..deffo the climate and the cost of living apart from BMW +20% costs lol.

Whereabouts are you?

No you are correct I only know of 2 guys in Guadalajara apart from me and they both have multiple R18 forms.

I'm a retired Brit living here for the past 13 years love the freedom, the people, the food, the climate ..deffo the climate and the cost of living apart from BMW +20% costs lol.

Whereabouts are you?
Just North East of you in Houston

Back