REGIONAL TC Groups

CaptJim

Site Supporter
Can we have some kind of a roll-call and everybody post where they are based at, so we can find out if there are fellow riders within an arm's length from where we ride?

I wonder if there's a way to do this in a better way like putting your base location in your "Signature" area so each time you post we can see where you are from?

For example I was thinking to start a local TC group (open to all other R18 models too of course) and call it TCx2 "TransContinental Touring Club" but I have no idea if there are fellow TC riders within 100-150 mile radius of my home?

So, can we try?

Spooky that you mention this because I was thinking of doing the same for the UK folks the other day since I am aware 70% of the owners across the models in this forum are US based.
It is a good idea to put your place, at least the country where you are based, on the signature so I for example can spend a little time among the active UK members and send an invitation for a ride out or something and extend that invite to all UK members I may not know about or forgot about which other UK members can then made me aware of.

Southern Oregon ... and I am pretty sure it would be a lonely chapter for me ... we only have one dealership in the (almost) 200 mile area and he only sold one other R18 that is still in the area :rolleyes:

Little Rock, Arkansas area, Would be awfully long arms to reach out to CA, No offense but I try to stay outta that state, too many Weapons laws! LOL

My Local dealer is in Memphis, TN ,one a little further in Cape Girardeau, MO, and Rumors of a dealership in Tulsa, OK (Never made it out there yet)

Again, everyone PLEASE put your location info under your signature or Avatar so it will be there permanently for future visitors, riders who did not have a chance to view this thread!
So every time you post on any other thread or sub-forum of this group everybody reads your post will be aware of your general location. This is not a privacy issue since you will not be posting your full mailing address.
If I knew someone with a handle of TCRIDER is located whether in San Francisco, USA or in Southampton, UK it does not specify your exact location but rather gives an approximate geographical location to your fellow riders to have an idea.
Who knows we all may meet new friends to ride with on our cool bikes?
Let's try please!

Please CHANGE (EDIT) your SIGNATURE Area on your profile.
Just check the bottom of my post below the line where most of you have expressed the model of your R18.
If we do it that way it will be visible without anybody digging around or clicking on things to find out where you are from.
It will be automatically there at every post for all thread responders to see.
Thank you and ride safe all!

Here's what it looks like!

Please CHANGE (EDIT) your SIGNATURE Area on your profile.
Just check the bottom of my post below the line where most of you have expressed the model of your R18.
If we do it that way it will be visible without anybody digging around or clicking on things to find out where you are from.
It will be automatically there at every post for all thread responders to see.
Thank you and ride safe all!

Here's what it looks like!
I don't see anything..?? Maybe because I'm using my phone app?

I don't see anything..?? Maybe because I'm using my phone app?
I don't know how the phone app works but don't you see under my message where it says 2022 R18TC Manhattan Matt and underneath that line where it says Los Banos, CA?
In any case, you did it right and I see it under your posts that you are in NYC area.... Too bad that you're on the wrong coast ;)

I don't know how the phone app works but don't you see under my message where it says 2022 R18TC Manhattan Matt and underneath that line where it says Los Banos, CA?
In any case, you did it right and I see it under your posts that you are in NYC area.... Too bad that you're on the wrong coast ;)
Nope..

Back