Reflector on side bag

Just bought the bike last week and the right side bag reflector fell off. Looks like the plastic that wraps around the stem fell apart. It’s an R18 Classic. Anyone else have this issue? Pics added for reference.C0C405E4-1FDE-486A-8CDA-91707B7ED71A.jpegBEFE7151-4BBF-464E-8235-5E09C4703012.jpeg

I had a thread about this a year ago. Definitely a poor design. It happened to me when I slightly overloaded the bag. The flex of the bag popped the reflector off. I crazy-glued it back on, and it's been fine ever since. Never happened to the other side. The dealer ordered me a new one, but never called back. Every time I see a thread about this, I keep meaning to contact the dealer to see what's up, but I never got around to it.

Yep. I was lucky not to lose it during a ride. Just sort of crumbled off into my hand. Jbweld fixed it. If it happens again, just gonna plug the holes.

Just bought the bike last week and the right side bag reflector fell off. Looks like the plastic that wraps around the stem fell apart. It’s an R18 Classic. Anyone else have this issue? Pics added for reference.View attachment 7819View attachment 7820
WARRANTY dealer issue
I did JB Weld on mine after I showed them to the dealer and still have the JB on.
The dealer ordered me a new set and I still have them.
Seems the first run did not have the bolts securly bonded to the plastic reflector.
It has nothing to do with loading the bag.

Back