R18 Roctane

Is There Any information on Timeline of when the Roctane will be in Market. Does anyone know if this comes with a Pillion Seat.
All the Pics show only a single seat.

Ther
Is There Any information on Timeline of when the Roctane will be in Market. Does anyone know if this comes with a Pillion Seat.
All the Pics show only a single seat.
There are no pictures of the "Rocktane". Any photos you see are existing images of the R18.

No one has information on timeline because it hasn't been announced yet.
Earliest I'd speculate that it'd be announced is early July during the Motorrad days event.

My Current plans are to get a R18 Classic during 1-2 Week of June 2023. Question I am asking myself, Should I hold out and wait for the r18 octane if it is 6 months or less.

I'd always suggest best getting an R18 sooner than later. You could look for a used Classic in mint condition for a good deal, then either stick with it or trade towards the Roctane when you find out what it is. I recently traded my old R12C towards an excellent slightly used R18 Classic and it's a blast. I'm also eager to hear more on the Roctane. I'll bet it gets released as a first edition. ;)

Last edited:
https://fb.watch/koc7ZowVNi/

Another R18 variant being unveiled this week it seems. Whether it’s the Roctane or not we’ll have to wait and see. Reminds me of a Road King Special with that headlight nacelle. I am surprised they are persisting with this family of bikes if I’m honest given the sales figures.

https://fb.watch/koc7ZowVNi/

Another R18 variant being unveiled this week it seems. Whether it’s the Roctane or not we’ll have to wait and see. Reminds me of a Road King Special with that headlight nacelle. I am surprised they are persisting with this family of bikes if I’m honest given the sales figures.
sales results would be better if BMW offered accessories from the Concept R18 (exhaust, brake and clutch levers, front and rear lamp, cylinder covers, battery housing, etc.)
it is a mistake to make the R18 look like a Harley. Nobody wants to have something similar to Harley - buy the original. BMW should go its own way with such a tradition and history of good bikes

The short FB video showed a steering damper, one might infer that it's got cruise control of some type, perhaps the A6 is an electronic shifting solution?

Back