R18 First edition retrofit heated seats

Hi all,
I have the chance to get hands on a option 719 seat with the heated seat option.
It is possible to retrofit heated seats to the R18 Classic First Edition and use the temp switch that is included in the seat? What do I need to install it?
All universal car seat kits have some kind of temperature sensor with a control unit built in the seat itself or just somewhere in the string, as well as a relay at times.
I don't have the plug for the seat pre installed so I would need all the cables and controlers etc.

Thanks,
Lukas

Just to be 100% sure the seats for an R18B/TC will not fit an R18 FE or R18 Classic, correct? I see the stock seat for an R18B and it looks like it would be pretty nice on my Classic.
I wonder how much different the underside of the seat looks...

I’m also interested in whether the Option 719 seat (part number M C52.53.9.829.339) will fit the R18 FE. I am not bothered about the heating side of things, but have the opportunity to get one fairly cheap but want to if anyone can confirm if it is a direct replacement for the standard R18 FE seat or not. Thanks.

Back