R18 Bagger DRIVER backrest??

Anyone find a part/ solution? 🤔
TIA!
Just ordered one from Utopia for my transcontinental. They're supposed to have their website updated today to show the R18 seats but if they're not showing, call or email. Andy hooked me up and got it ordered for me. So far it's the only solution that uses the existing seat and the factory bolts from the leather strap handle. Not cheap, but quality rarely is.

Anyone find a part/ solution? 🤔
TIA!
As the others have said - Utopia. You have to call. Love, Love, Love mine. Picture below (forgive the windshield thingy, tall screen on the way). It (the backrest) swivels up and down to move with you, so don't worry about the angle in the picture.

IMG_2278.jpeg

IMG_2279.jpeg

As the others have said - Utopia. You have to call. Love, Love, Love mine. Picture below (forgive the windshield thingy, tall screen on the way). It (the backrest) swivels up and down to move with you, so don't worry about the angle in the picture.

View attachment 9878

View attachment 9879
Hi Greeng :),
I agree - Utopia backrest is awesome. What type/brand of bag are you using? I am looking for one just like yours for my next multiday trip. Thanks, Wolfgang

Hubby installed the sport (he's not tall and didn't want too big of one) backrest from Utopia. He loves it. It looks nice on the bike and is great quality.

Are you using a rear rack or is your bag sitting on the rear seat only? If you have a rear rack, which one?
Not OP but have a passenger backrest and rack that I’ll only use when I’m strapping on a bag. Got it from roadstyler.com

Super solid pieces. Shipping from Poland a bit costly, but still came out cheaper than anything else I’ve seen.

Back