Not riding much…

motoring

There was a time a motorcycle was my only mode of transporation…rain or shine. A time when, come vacation time, I would hope on my bmw (mostly a 71 r75/5) and ride out of State to bmw rallies. Don’t recall the ride part, all interstate highways, as being fun. Looking back it was NOT Lol. Later it was multiple bikes owned at the same time.

Now retired and just not riding much. Weather will get cooler so will take out the R18FE some, mostly around town. Might say goodbye to the 2019 goldwing dct airbag tour model as I am just not riding bikes much compared to younger days. Hard to blame it on age, 65, but the body just seems to enjoy the comforts of four doors and a/c in florida. Still will also have a nc700x to tool around on if wanted.

Can get a good discount should I want to order the bmw solo seat and could change out the Weekender seat now and then…not certain if that would be a pain for the times I would ride the solo seat.

Plus, SW-motech is giving $50 voucher if I purchase the R18 saddle bags (lockable) which I like more then the bmw r18 bags. Don’t need either, though if riding the R18 more the solo seat might be cool and the bags of use.

Will need to sort it out before the weekend is over I figure.
Ride safe all

There was a time a motorcycle was my only mode of transporation…rain or shine. A time when, come vacation time, I would hope on my bmw (mostly a 71 r75/5) and ride out of State to bmw rallies. Don’t recall the ride part, all interstate highways, as being fun. Looking back it was NOT Lol. Later it was multiple bikes owned at the same time.

Now retired and just not riding much. Weather will get cooler so will take out the R18FE some, mostly around town. Might say goodbye to the 2019 goldwing dct airbag tour model as I am just not riding bikes much compared to younger days. Hard to blame it on age, 65, but the body just seems to enjoy the comforts of four doors and a/c in florida. Still will also have a nc700x to tool around on if wanted.

Can get a good discount should I want to order the bmw solo seat and could change out the Weekender seat now and then…not certain if that would be a pain for the times I would ride the solo seat.

Plus, SW-motech is giving $50 voucher if I purchase the R18 saddle bags (lockable) which I like more then the bmw r18 bags. Don’t need either, though if riding the R18 more the solo seat might be cool and the bags of use.

Will need to sort it out before the weekend is over I figure.
Ride safe all
I'd be interested in the weekender seat if u wanna sell!

Thanks, current plan will be to have both. Never know when some hot babe will ask this old man for a ride…as if right.
A smart gal will see the two up seat and conclude either a) that you're spoken for, or b) that you're the kind of guy who rides around alone on a two up saddle because he's looking to take someone home.

Ride with the solo saddle. If opportunity knocks, you'll make it work.

Back