Nice to see our R18 getting more love by the press.

YouTuber Freddie Dobbs has just posted a short video. He’s picked up a R18 Anniversary that he’s got for a fortnight, on loan (from BMW in England). He’s quite taken with it, has over 100k subscribers so there’s potential for more positive press. I can’t do the hyperlink but if you are interested take a look.

Hahahaha he sure is dramatic 😁 ... and he thinks that bike is big ... in the case, he hasn't see any of the Harley dressers and/or Indian bikes ;)
Yes, he is a bit soft, but nice enough.... I added a comment last night.... hopefully he will check the rear shock preload.... and maybe squeeze the front brake lever like a man.....

LOL. I noticed that he made a reference to the limited edition badge. Am I ok saying that all FE tank badges will read “1 of 1923” meaning this bike is one of the limited edition batch and not this is frame number one out of 1923?
I don’t believe he is familiar with the R18 model in general and I think it is fair for him to believe the bike that was loaned to him to review is the very first R18.

LOL. I noticed that he made a reference to the limited edition badge. Am I ok saying that all FE tank badges will read “1 of 1923” meaning this bike is one of the limited edition batch and not this is frame number one out of 1923?
I don’t believe he is familiar with the R18 model in general and I think it is fair for him to believe the bike that was loaned to him to review is the very first R18.
yeah usually a limited edition would have the specific # for that build out of the total but I've seen enough YouTube videos of guys riding these to see that BMW cheaped out and put 1 of 2023 on all of them

Back