New member from France

Hello guys !
My name is Arnaud, I'm 48 years old and I live in France.
I just sold my Harley Street bob after trying this superb r18!
I took an R18 Classic with a lot of equipment to be able to ride with friends more comfortably...
I look forward to picking it up soon...
The engine will be black and I intend to install a crash bar. The one from BMW is chrome but has a shape that goes well with the engine while the one from Wunderlich is black but is perhaps less respectful of the shape of the engine...
https://www.wunderlich.de/shop/en/wunderlich-engine-protection-bar-m18100-102.html
What do you recommend ? Are there any others that might fit?

welcome Arnaud, and congratulations on your R18, enjoy the ride!
a thought regarding engine protection/crash guards, your selection may affect fitment/positioning of some aftermarket and OEM options like lights, forward footrests, leg rests, etc...
searching the site will yield much information, and asking about specific compatibilities will likely be very helpful.
hope this is helpful. we look forward to seeing pictures of your bike!

Welcome and congratulations! If you look through the forum there are several discussions on accessories and a bunch of photographs to compare that may help narrow your choices. I may be biased, but picking the Classic to take home was an excellent decision, enjoy!!

🍻 🍻

Hello guys !
My name is Arnaud, I'm 48 years old and I live in France.
I just sold my Harley Street bob after trying this superb r18!
I took an R18 Classic with a lot of equipment to be able to ride with friends more comfortably...
I look forward to picking it up soon...
The engine will be black and I intend to install a crash bar. The one from BMW is chrome but has a shape that goes well with the engine while the one from Wunderlich is black but is perhaps less respectful of the shape of the engine...
https://www.wunderlich.de/shop/en/wunderlich-engine-protection-bar-m18100-102.html
What do you recommend ? Are there any others that might fit?
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new bike.
Enjoy it.

Back