New Member from Canada

YYCKraut

Hello Everyone,

looking forward to collaborating with you all. Bought my R18 First Edition Classic here in Calgary last spring. Love it. My first bike was 1971 R60/5. After riding many different brands over the years if feels like I'm home. I already have 11,500 kms on it. Every one of the them a joy. Looking to make mods over time. First thing I did was add a convertible backrest, so I can take my kids and wife for rides. Already completed a couple of great extended rides. One through the Columbia Icefields up to Jasper, and a few days tooling around Montana and Idaho. The more I ride the bike the more I love it.

Jürgen (YYCKRAUT)

WestGlacier2.jpg341273786_593295379567922_4535620618288734838_n.jpgUP Rest.jpg

I have the same machine, I like your back rest. I am just to the west of you, my profile photo will give you the location. I removed my pillion seat and the pegs, and had a custom rack made for the rear fender, locally. Maybe see you around this season. Cheers.

I have the same machine, I like your back rest. I am just to the west of you, my profile photo will give you the location. I removed my pillion seat and the pegs, and had a custom rack made for the rear fender, locally. Maybe see you around this season. Cheers.
Ah yes. I know it well. We often ride here on Saturday mornings for breakfast. Usually to the Iron Goat.

Back