New Hornig Black Crash Bars

Hvydee

Selling my new set of Hornig crash bars, part number 130021. Never installed them, have sold the bike. Price $200 plus shipping if not a local pickup.

Attachments

• IMG_7613.jpeg
    IMG_7613.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7614.jpeg
    IMG_7614.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
Howdy there Hvydee,
All of the hardware/mounting included?
Where are you located for local pickup? Shoot me a shipping quote to Zip Code 48315.
Thanks,
Mike

It was an R18 First Edition. Probably the best looking bike I've ever owned. As an older rider it was a bit too much weight wise to feel comfortable with. Hell of a bike though...

Re: Selling my new set of Hornig crash bars, part number 130021. Never installed them, have sold the bike. Price $200 plus shipping if not a local pickup.

Hi there Hvydee,
I did just get back in town and got your package.
I believe you sent the wrong part, what I received was not what you listed in your post.
Hornig crash bars are 34mm, what I received is 38mm.
According to the paperwork in the box you shipped, the bars you sent are CraftRide with a part number A017092
I'll ship these back to you, please send the Hornig crash bars with part number 130021.
Resend your shipping address and I'll get these out tomorrow morning.
Please advise.

Well,
I guess this is why you never use "Friends and Family" PayPal.
The OP clearly stated what he was selling: "Selling my new set of Hornig crash bars, part number 130021."
I ended up with some Chinese knockoff bars, and not a very good knockoff at that, looks like I'll have to do some pipe bending to get the mounting holes to line up properly.
Do your due diligence, I guess I'm too trusting.

Last edited:
Well,
The OP clearly stated what he was selling: "Selling my new set of Hornig crash bars, part number 130021."
I ended up with some Chinese knockoff bars, and not a very good knockoff at that, looks like I'll have to do some pipe bending to get the mounting holes to line up properly.
Do you due diligence, I guess I'm too trusting.
So sorry this happened to you, a lesson for us all. This had to make you so angry 😡

Well,
Do your due diligence, I guess I'm too trusting.
If you used PayPal, they will act as mediator for you....and if not successful, PayPal will take action against the bad guy and own up for you. I don't know if "friends and family" would terminate the PayPal mediator agreement? I guess read the rules?

Back